Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gabby

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    This is great news. Gabby will stiffen up the lineup. It will be great allowing her to finish her basketball career on the floor competing.
    She had to finish her high school career as an observer so it is great that her college days will be concluded on the floor.

Comment

Have to think that she will step into the starting PG role.

G: Boever (Sr)
      G: Miller (Soph)
      F: Young (Jr)
      F: Thompson (Soph)
      C: Ober (Jr)

Still a young lineup. A LOT of potential for these next couple of seasons.

Comment

Glad to hear this. Especially for her, it would be so hard to miss that last season, especially after you've already missed one.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          Have to think that she will step into the starting PG role.

G: Boever (Sr)
          G: Miller (Soph)
          F: Young (Jr)
          F: Thompson (Soph)
          C: Ober (Jr)

Still a young lineup. A LOT of potential for these next couple of seasons.
          well, i wouldn't bet on anything. should be pretty interesting at the 1, 2, and 3. just as miller stepped right in, i think fans could see the same from guebert.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            Glad to hear it is official. Having her will be a luxury on a team that is stacked with capable guards. Miller, Corneman, Alexander and Boever give you four players that could start at the guard positions on most Summit teams. Then you add in Guebert and Graettinger. Wow.
            I think it's safe to say the we will have the deepest PG, SG and SF positions next season but I'm more worried about the PF and C spots. Our starters will be solid but AJ uses four or five players at those two spots and I don't know about the depth. You have Thompson and Ober but after that, it might be a little thin. Stevens would be hugh. Can Young play the PF position? How much will Flatta or the freshmen come in and contribute right away?

Comment

After Stevens went down late in the season, Megan Waytashek played the 4 when Thompson rested. I would not be surprised to see one of the Mitchell gals move over there during those breaks this year. Mieras will need to come prepared to help Flaata at the post as a backup. Palmer would be another possibility to move to the 4 at times. AJ has enough players who can fill the roster positions. It may not be what we expected. The freshmen will have opportunities to show their stuff. I would not expect any redshirts this year.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
              X