14-15 schedule is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 14-15 schedule is out

[QUOTE=SanDakotaState;256131]I wouldn't mind having something like the Big Sky network. All there games are available for free (audio and video) at http://www.americaonesports.com/bigs...r.asp?aptid=41 . The thing I really like is that you are able to go back re-watch the games. Jackrabbit Extra should allow something like that.[/QUOTE]

They are in fact supposed to do that now.They're the full game replay's,except they don't have any for all of last year to watch.They have had them in years past,don't know what happened last year.

Maybe with the recent announcement they're going to video record all home games,there will be full game replays (home)for the 2014-2015 season.Requires a Jackrabbit Extra subscription fee and membership.
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 08-21-2014, 02:09 AM.

Comment

At least 10 games this year will have tip-off before 5 this season. @St. Louis, @Utah, @IPFW, and @WIU are the only games left that don't have a scheduled time yet.

http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...43&SPSID=88455

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        At least 10 games this year will have tip-off before 5 this season. @St. Louis, @Utah, @IPFW, and @WIU are the only games left that don't have a scheduled time yet.

http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...43&SPSID=88455
        2 of those games are doubleheaders, but only the game at Fargo has both teams from the same school. The ORU game starts at 7 on one of the doulbleheaders and the women play the yotes.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Single game tickets went on sale this morning. Terry V. reported season tickets numbers are up once again so the number of reserved seats are getting much harder to get.
          http://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketHo...RIES_ID=142039

Comment

When will season tickets be sent out? Its only a week away

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              When will season tickets be sent out? Its only a week away
              There have been many people asking that question. There was a tweet recently showing that the tickets had been printed. It will take some youngster on work study to place them in envelops now. I just hope they do not want to bill for next season before this season's tickets are sent.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

got mine today

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                  got mine today
                  Then I should see mine tomorrow-Great!

Comment

I live in the boonies, so i should get mine tommorrow too

Comment

924 Tickets still left for the Florida Gulf Coast game at the Pentagon. Plus suites are available. Hurry up and buy these tickets people! If you have yours, tell some friends!
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

With a capacity of just 3200 and a tough reputable opponent in a great venue that is very surprising to see that many tickets still available. Thought it would be a quick sellout.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                          With a capacity of just 3200 and a tough reputable opponent in a great venue that is very surprising to see that many tickets still available. Thought it would be a quick sellout.
                          I bought my tickets right away. 25% of the tickets to sell for the walk up crowd should be doable even at the inflated price. Pentagon may need to advertise to close out the sale. If you figure that 2300 tickets were sold at $30-35, they have had a good presale for an OOC game over Thanksgiving Sunday. I will stay in town since I fly back to SF before noon that day. I will see a competitive FGCU team and the progress of the Jackrabbit newbies. I have problems seeing 900 empty seats that day. There should be a few more casual or Jack fans to fill those seats.

Comment

Very few chairback seats left for the upcoming game against FGCU at the Sanford Pentagon.
                            http://www.ticketmaster.com/south-da...004CE88F0F209C

Comment

If FGCU beats Green Bay tonight they will be 6-0 going into the game.

Comment

Nice. I hope our guys are making some progress in practice this week. From what I've seen so far, we will need to take a step up to make this one a good show.

Comment

Working...
                                X