X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14-15 schedule is out

The 14-15 Men's basketball schedule is out on Gojacks.com

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=209596064

Here is last year's Sagarin ranking of our non-conference foes.

37 St. Louis
    48 Utah
    97 Buffalo
    104 UNI
    116 Utah State
    169 Florida Gulf Coast
    232 Cal State Bakersfield
    247 Idaho
    247 Idaho (we play them twice)
    261 UND
    273 Idaho State
    279 Kansas City

Re: 14-15 schedule is out

The 7 game road stretch will provide some character building. Dec 13 to Jan 7 is the Christmas break for the students and the road trip for the student athlete.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Good schedule. Should have a chance to win a majority of them. I really like the St. Louis game. Hopefully its part of a home and home and come to Frost next season along with UNI and Murray State.

Does anyone know when Midco will release their TV schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        Good schedule. Should have a chance to win a majority of them. I really like the St. Louis game. Hopefully its part of a home and home and come to Frost next season along with UNI and Murray State.

Does anyone know when Midco will release their TV schedule?
        No return games from UNI and St.Louis. Straight cash,homey.

Comment

Two articles about the 14/15 schedule

Argus:

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...etch/12871349/

Further complicating building a schedule, the Jacks tried to backload things in order to maximize the impact of point guard George Marshall, a mid-year transfer from the University of Wisconsin. He'll be eligible as soon as first-semester grades go official. Ideally, that would be in time for a Dec. 13 home game against Idaho. TV

Yankton P&D

http://www.yankton.net/sports/articl...a4bcf887a.html

“We’ve been successful the last couple years, and that makes it difficult,” he said. “They’re looking for games they can win, and it’s tough win at our place.” Coach Nagy.

Comment

FGC at the Pentagon on Nov 30th. Season ticket holders get first shot at tickets tomorrow, Wednesday, July 23rd from 9 am - 9 pm. Unsure if they are then open to general public on Thursday or a later date. I plan to order some and check out the venue.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

What is the easiest way to watch the games on the Jackrabbit network? Are the games broadcast locally?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                FGC at the Pentagon on Nov 30th. Season ticket holders get first shot at tickets tomorrow, Wednesday, July 23rd from 9 am - 9 pm. Unsure if they are then open to general public on Thursday or a later date. I plan to order some and check out the venue.
                Open to public on Friday at 10am. Sanford employees also get first shot at tickets on Wednesday.

Being told no limit on how many tickets can be bought during this pre-sale period..
                Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 07-22-2014, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Tickets are currently pre-sale for SDSU Season Ticket holders. There is a line at the Pentagon to purchase tickets and those who came out in person are getting priority over those trying to call by phone. The easiest way to purchase tickets is to visit the Pentagon, visit the Ticketmaster.com website or wait a few hours and call the Pentagon.

Comment

I just ordered 30 tickets via ticket master. Sec A rows 5 and 8. Went smoothly online.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The SDSU bench will be on the Section S and Section T side.

Comment

If any season ticket holders purchase any extra tickets , I would be interested in some.

Comment

I ordered 8 but dont know if they will all be used. I will let you know bigticket

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            I ordered 8 but dont know if they will all be used. I will let you know bigticket
                            Thanks to OldHare I am taken care of. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

Any reports on ticket sales for FGCU? I put in a request for a couple tickets with a Sanford employee but have not heard from them. Getting nervous that this might sell out before the "public" gets a shot at tickets.

Comment

Working...
                              X