Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 14-15 schedule is out

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Any reports on ticket sales for FGCU? I put in a request for a couple tickets with a Sanford employee but have not heard from them. Getting nervous that this might sell out before the "public" gets a shot at tickets.
    Still plenty of seats available. Middle four sections are almost all gone but outer 4 sections and underneath the baskets still plenty of tickets.
    Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 07-23-2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      Any reports on ticket sales for FGCU? I put in a request for a couple tickets with a Sanford employee but have not heard from them. Getting nervous that this might sell out before the "public" gets a shot at tickets.
      Early in the afternoon appeared to have about 1200 tickets sold. I would expect afternoon sales to be slower.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

As of right now I have 8 tickets that are not definitely spoken for. I expect over the next couple of months that they will be claimed. If any forum members want to lock up tickets right now I am willing to try and accommodate just send me a PM.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          As of right now I have 8 tickets that are not definitely spoken for. I expect over the next couple of months that they will be claimed. If any forum members want to lock up tickets right now I am willing to try and accommodate just send me a PM.
          PM sent.

Thanks

Comment

JackJD, you need to clear your inbox. I can't reply to you PM.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Okay...will clear it.

Comment

Terry Vandrovec @TerryVandrovec · 2h

Fox Sports North will broadcast the @JackrabbitHoops vs. Florida Gulf Coast game Nov. 30 at @SanfordPentagon, per @SanfordJesseS.

Comment

Terry also tweeted today the games we all be streamed live this year. Not sure if that is new or not but convenient to say the least!

Comment

Originally posted by 3ptJackrabbit View Post
                    Terry also tweeted today the games we all be streamed live this year. Not sure if that is new or not but convenient to say the least!
                    Not sure if this is the tweet you were referring to. All games in the past has been streamed live but for a price. It just looks like the difference is this year "Audio" is free.

‏@TerryVandrovec
                    SDSU announces it will stream free audio for FB, MBB and WBB games this season from its web site.

Comment

So is there a video feed anywhere either free or for a price for MBB games?

Comment

Originally posted by 3ptJackrabbit View Post
                        So is there a video feed anywhere either free or for a price for MBB games?
                        Yes, go to GoJacks.com and sign up for Jackrabbit Extra. With Jackrabbit Extra you get video feed for all home game and some away games (WIU, NDSU, IUPUI). It covers all sports.

1 month subscription- 11.95
                        4 month subscription- 39.95
                        12 month subscription- 79.95

https://www.nmnathletics.com/Premium...B_OEM_ID=15000
                        Last edited by SanDakotaState; 08-20-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Gracias!

Comment

Jackrabbit extra needs to get agreements worked out to make all away CONFERENCE games available (if the home team has a video feed) available. Jacks provide free feeds of our home games to our opponents subscribers, (other schools viewers let me know if this isn't true), and we deserve the same consideration, regardless of service (looking at YOU USD!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                              Jackrabbit extra needs to get agreements worked out to make all away CONFERENCE games available (if the home team has a video feed) available. Jacks provide free feeds of our home games to our opponents subscribers, (other schools viewers let me know if this isn't true), and we deserve the same consideration, regardless of service (looking at YOU USD!!!)
                              I agree that all conference games should be included. MVFC should be on the same page for this. How sweet would it be if we could pay a little extra every month and get ALL conference games? The ability to watch other games finish while getting ready to watch State would be awesome.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I wouldn't mind having something like the Big Sky network. All there games are available for free (audio and video) at http://www.americaonesports.com/bigs...r.asp?aptid=41 . The thing I really like is that you are able to go back re-watch the games. Jackrabbit Extra should allow something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X