This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit Schedule

The men will play 4 wed night home games and 4 sat night home games. The women play 3 thur, 3 sat, 1 fri and 1 sun home game. There will be 2 DH but the men and women play different teams. Jan 31 the men play Denver and the women play NDSU. Feb 21, the men play Oral Roberts and the women play USD. I like the wed/sat night home games for the men cause i typically have thur and sun off. There are a couple back to back nights where the men play on a wed and the women play on a thur. Frost should be packed for the DH.

Re: Summit Schedule

TV's comments on the redesigned schedule:

http://www.argusleader.com/story/ter...nges/12763867/

A quick look at the overall schedule makes me think this will be a big improvement. I like following more than just the SDSU games and having things spread out over more than just two busy nights (Thurs/Sat) will make that possible. I expect that many ORU games, for example, will be televised. It will be nice to catch a few of those when the Jacks are not playing.

Less SDSU mirror dates too, which was the worst. There is only overlap on 8 of the 16 dates. Now if the Conference could just come to an agreement to allow video streaming of all games under one package.

It's great to see a couple of doubleheaders as well. The USD WBB game seems to have been declining in attendence over the past few years. Now it is going to be paired with an ORU men's game. The Coyotes are going to run into a big, loud, crowd that Saturday.

Comment

So how many SDSU students will be spending New Year's Eve in Denver prior to the 1/2/15 game against the Pioneers...?
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Denver picked to win Summit by USA.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

ORU has just released that 11 of there 13 regular season home games will be available on ESPN3. Hopefully the Jacks game will be included as 1 of the 11. It would be nice if Midco could get a deal with ESPN3 to stream the D1 Dakota schools when they are broadcasting their games. Does anyone know when Midco will release what basketball games they will be broadcasting?

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
            ORU has just released that 11 of there 13 regular season home games will be available on ESPN3. Hopefully the Jacks game will be included as 1 of the 11. It would be nice if Midco could get a deal with ESPN3 to stream the D1 Dakota schools when they are broadcasting their games. Does anyone know when Midco will release what basketball games they will be broadcasting?
            It appears both SDSU/ORU games are on the broadcasts. ESPN3 is not available to me since my provider does not have an agreement. At least I will see the one in Brookings.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Bison women under new management WBB wins against MAC Kent State. Not bad for the pre-season last place picked team from the Summit.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                Bison women under new management WBB wins against MAC Kent State. Not bad for the pre-season last place picked team from the Summit.
                Let it be noted that Kent St is picked to finish last in the MAC East.

A win is a win, and Bison had few the last 4 years. Much better way to give a new coach some confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                  Let it be noted that Kent St is picked to finish last in the MAC East.

A win is a win, and Bison had few the last 4 years. Much better way to give a new coach some confidence.
                  The Bison shot 34 free throws with Lemar taking 14 of them.

Attendance: 425.....granted it was a Friday afternoon game

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                    The Bison shot 34 free throws with Lemar taking 14 of them.

Attendance: 425.....granted it was a Friday afternoon game
                    The 13 extra ft's made and 5 more steals are the only things on the stats the Bison did better. 425 is probably better than many home games last year.

Comment

IPFW 63 Illinois 70 Mastodons have 35 TO's. Illinois took 73 shots and went 0-21 from 3 pt line. Mastodons had 54 shots. Poor shooting by both teams at 33% for both teams.

Comment

IUPUI is downed by 20 against Lousiville. Baylor is leading ORU by 18 in first half. The Jacks need to join bison with a victory.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                          After last year I will take any W that the team can get.

Comment

IUPUI had over 3100 attendance for the #11 Louisville game. Was there Louisville fans there or does the new venue help attendance?

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              IUPUI had over 3100 attendance for the #11 Louisville game. Was there Louisville fans there or does the new venue help attendance?
                              It was a doubleheader also.

Comment

Working...
                              X