X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Season

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
    SDSU picked second in Missouri Valley; USD eighth - per TV

I already picked the Jacks First. A while ago. I'm sticking by it even with these injuries.

This is the year for the Jacks. If not now, When??

QB takes you to the Championship. Ring time.

I remember the last time the Jacks got rings. It is time for another one.
    Who as first?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Who as first?
      The Bison. Here is the link to the press release.

http://www.valley-football.org/news/...14-mvfc-crown/

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        Who as first?
        Never mind, NDSU was first, and UNI third. I figured we would be the top 3 with those 2 just not sure what order.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Did someone already post the link for the preseason MVFC team? Sumner, Zenner, Greger, and Langer on there. Lally HM.

They continue to list Langer at 255, but I've heard he's over 300 now and it isn't fat he's putting on. He may be a destroyer for us this year.

Edit: forgot Schneider. He's on there too. If we can shore up the OL losses and find a legitimate deep ball threat, our offense could be really special.
          Last edited by KUlawJack; 07-29-2014, 06:18 PM.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
            Did someone already post the link for the preseason MVFC team? Sumner, Zenner, Greger, and Langer on there. Lally HM.

They continue to list Langer at 255, but I've heard he's over 300 now and it isn't fat he's putting on. He may be a destroyer for us this year.
            About 2 posts above yours is the link.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              About 2 posts above yours is the link.
              Dur.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Here is an article on our army transfer. Sounds like he could contribute this year http://www.argusleader.com/story/ter...sfer/13252037/.

Comment

Anyone find out how the two players were hurt without contact? TV can't find out due to privacy rules, but there has to be some rumblings.

Shoff being out will really test the O-line depth. I think they can do it, but it makes it harder. ZZ and AS are that good.

Comment

Didn't Charles Elmore get hurt toward the end of last season? A shoulder or something?
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Terry's notes on these two injuries said lingering problems for both Elmore and Shoff, led to the necessity for surgery, which will rule them out this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                        Terry's notes on these two injuries said lingering problems for both Elmore and Shoff, led to the necessity for surgery, which will rule them out this year.
                        Any chance either are career ending or all points look like they should make a full recovery and back on the field next year?

Comment

So our transfer coming in from NIU was arrested for domestic battery and Stig refers to it as a "legal altercation." Apparently the charges are going to be lessened or dropped. Was this known when the transfer announced?
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            So our transfer coming in from NIU was arrested for domestic battery and Stig refers to it as a "legal altercation." Apparently the charges are going to be lessened or dropped. Was this known when the transfer announced?
                            I suspect it was known. Since
                            The code of conduct for NIU students ruled out any play at NIU this season for Hazelett. This was reported yesterday by TV in the Argus. You can bet the staff will monitor carefully.
                            Last edited by Nidaros; 08-10-2014, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              I suspect it was known. Since
                              The code of conduct for NIU students ruled out any play at NIU this season for Hazelett. This was reported yesterday by TV in the Argus. You can bet the staff will monitor carefully.
                              I assumed the staff knew. I just meant were fans aware of this? Cause reading the TV's article was the first I'd heard of it.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                I assumed the staff knew. I just meant were fans aware of this? Cause reading the TV's article was the first I'd heard of it.
                                I can only speak for myself in saying I did not know and I have only the judgment of Coach Stig to rely on. If this guy can stop John Crockett and other Rb dead in their tracks, this incident will quickly be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X