Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In a shocker, Stu Whitney writes stupid thing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In a shocker, Stu Whitney writes stupid thing.

I had no idea what the event was about either, and I went once. Stu is still pretty annoying, though. Half of his tweets seemed to be an attempt to poke at someone. Maybe that's smart, but it does paint him in a certain light.

Comment

Stu loves to stir the pot, and I'm sure his employers value the fact that he gets responses from people. In this case, he made a mistake and apologized for it. I have known Stu for more than 20 years. He's a good person. I don't blame anybody for being frustrated with what he writes about SDSU from time to time, but don't turn him into some kind of monster because of a perception that he is sometimes unfair to your favorite sports teams.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Here is Stu's post about the incident. http://ow.ly/zpZ4V
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
          Here is Stu's post about the incident. http://ow.ly/zpZ4V
          A beautifully written piece. Stu does have a heart and family that he is proud of and lets give him a break.

I am done with this thread.

Comment

Hard to continue to look down on someone who realizes they made a mistake and apologizes for it.I think Stu has earned some forgiveness,however,I can only speak for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              Hard to continue to look down on someone who realizes they made a mistake and apologizes for it.I think Stu has earned some forgiveness,however,I can only speak for myself.
              I think we can wrap this thread up. 'Nuff said, by all concerned and many who are/were peripheral to same.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
              X