Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missouri Tigers

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    There are six of us going to the game (two from Little Rock, AR, two from KC and my wife and I) and we want to so some tailgating. I do not see an organized tailgate being planned. Anybody out there (JackMD?) planning to do any tailgating and/or have any idea on where we could do some tailgating?
    We are staying at the Hampton Inn right near the stadium and will be setting up on the green area 417Mizzou is referring to. I'll have a Jackrabbit flag flying. Planning to be up and rolling no later than 9 am. I'll have a small grill and canopy as well as plenty of beverages. Just look for us.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

That sounds good JackMD, but I can't seem to find a map of the campus that indicates where Green Area 417 is located. Can you point me in the right direction? Would like to join in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
        That sounds good JackMD, but I can't seem to find a map of the campus that indicates where Green Area 417 is located. Can you point me in the right direction? Would like to join in.
        Sorry for the confusion. The "green area" as I understand it, is just across from the Hampton Inn which is on Stadium blvd near champions drive. I do not know exactly where we will be in this area but very near the Hampton Inn. You should see the Jackrabbit flags flying high, there will be 2 of them on 1 flagpole.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Got it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
            I went over to TigerBoard, trying to see what they were saying about the game. That place is a mess, absolutely horrible layout for a forum
            I did notice this conversation about South Dakota State on Tigerboard:

http://tigerboard.com/boards/missour...ssage=12130353

Comment

Originally posted by 417MizzouFan View Post
              I did notice this conversation about South Dakota State on Tigerboard:

http://tigerboard.com/boards/missour...ssage=12130353
              How the hell can one even read that? It looks like some message board from 1997.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Got my tickets, sec 1 and 2 are visitors. We are sec 1 row 33. Remote location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Greetings!
                  Time for tailgate season! The Harris family will be hosting a Jackrabbit tailgate at the season opener against Mizzou in Columbia, MO on August 30th. If you will be attending I encourage all fans to join in the tailgating festivities. Kickoff is slated for 2:30 pm CST.

Please pass along the info:
                  We will be setting up tailgate about 9am. It is at the intersection of S Providence Rd and Mick Deaver Memorial Dr. Look for the white tent with the Jacks flag flying high. We will have food for travelers.

Attached is map.
                  image.jpg
                  Thanks!

Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    How the hell can one even read that? It looks like some message board from 1997.
                    My MacAfee advisor told me not to go there. A big red WHOA, so I did not go there.

Comment

in exactly 10 days to the hour football kicks off for the first game of the year.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by kmharris9508 View Post
                        Greetings!
                        Time for tailgate season! The Harris family will be hosting a Jackrabbit tailgate at the season opener against Mizzou in Columbia, MO on August 30th. If you will be attending I encourage all fans to join in the tailgating festivities. Kickoff is slated for 2:30 pm CST.

Please pass along the info:
                        We will be setting up tailgate about 9am. It is at the intersection of S Providence Rd and Mick Deaver Memorial Dr. Look for the white tent with the Jacks flag flying high. We will have food for travelers.

Attached is map.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]536[/ATTACH]
                        Thanks!

Go Jacks!
                        We will try and stop by. Will you be hanging around after the game at all? See you in Mizzou.

Comment

Kick off in one week. To the hour we will be watching sdsu in 7 days. Can't wait.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

For those interested in gathering, Ben's Bar in Yankton will be hosting a Jackrabbit party Saturday, Aug 30th for the Missouri Tigers vs Jackrabbit FB game. Kickoff is 2:30 pm.

Comment

I am really getting excited about watching the SDSU offense against the Missouri defense. I think that will be the most intriguing matchup in this game. Even though we lost a lot on our D, I still have a lot more confidence in them that I do in our offense at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by 417MizzouFan View Post
                                I am really getting excited about watching the SDSU offense against the Missouri defense. I think that will be the most intriguing matchup in this game. Even though we lost a lot on our D, I still have a lot more confidence in them that I do in our offense at the moment.
                                Glad to hear you're excited about the game, MizzouFan. That's not the norm for Power 5 conference fans when it comes to matchups against FCS teams.

In terms of our offense, one thing that may surprise you is that, even with our offensive weapons, we are more of a grind-it-out squad rather than uptempo. If we are playing uptempo, it generally means we are behind, and in a game like this, it could get ugly for us if we have to resort to that.
                                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X