X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missouri Tigers

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Incident?
    Smokey O'Brien. Stupid decision, kids make those sometimes.

Even bigger then that was him laying down at the 1 yard line as the half expired instead of putting his head down and taking a hit.

Anyway. I will be most frustrated if our punt and punt return are as horrible as the have been the last few years at the start of the season. Should have beat KU 2 years ago and likely would have with any semblance of a punting and return game. Field position is critical and punting and return play a huge role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Very much aware. Getting his name wrong was why I didn't "remember" him. I'll try to make my sarcasm more obvious in the future.
      Yeah I didn't get that at all. I should know better when replying to your comments.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
        Chortling here. Stupid I-pad self correcting spelling...

Wasn't Cole Brady Jan's older brother???
        Be glad you didn't giggle. Filbert nails you on that.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
          You know that from experience?

oh wait, yeah, your signature line.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Does Filbert allow snickering??

Best signature line ever = Rowdy Rabbit

Comment

Dude got the munchies.
              He was in California after all....

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
                He was in California after all....
                Funny
                Because its legal by state law, its still substance abuse. Just the same as downing a gallon of vodka. I believe our student athletes are held to higher standards than the average student.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  Funny
                  Because its legal by state law, its still substance abuse. Just the same as downing a gallon of vodka. I believe our student athletes are held to higher standards than the average student.
                  Only legal in CA and many other states with a medical card, I believe. Colorado and Washington on the other hand...

I'm guessing the coaches will have conversations with their players before trips against Summit foe Denver. Would not be surprised in the least to see a few suspended college athletes after trips to Colorado this season.

Edit: did not intend to imply SDSU athletes since our guys are clean as a whistle, but there are going to be a lot of kids coming and going to play Denver, CSU, Colorado, UNC, plus all the lower division schools. That's a lot of opportunities for a few kids to screw up. I feel sorry for the first kid it happens to, they will be a lead story on ESPN.
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                    Only legal in CA and many other states with a medical card, I believe. Colorado and Washington on the other hand...

I'm guessing the coaches will have conversations with their players before trips against Summit foe Denver. Would not be surprised in the least to see a few suspended college athletes after trips to Colorado this season.

Edit: did not intend to imply SDSU athletes since our guys are clean as a whistle, but there are going to be a lot of kids coming and going to play Denver, CSU, Colorado, UNC, plus all the lower division schools. That's a lot of opportunities for a few kids to screw up. I feel sorry for the first kid it happens to, they will be a lead story on ESPN.
                    OH Yeah, the talks will be given and will they all listen? Most will. There a few dopes in every group.

Comment

• Re: Missouri Tigers

2 hours from Columbia. Forecast has improved. Rain not likely. Going to be a good weekend.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

The wife and I will be heading out tomorrow morning around 8 am to get to the game. Hoping to do some tailgating when we get there. Got tickets in section 7 in the end zone so I will probably be surrounded my Missouri fans, but oh well. Couldn't pass up $18 tickets. Staying an hour outside of Columbia since the wife didn't want to make the trip back after we just got back from a trip to Yellowstone. Too much time in the car I guess.

Comment

Were staying in KC tonight and finishing the trip tomorrow. Can't wait to get to the field and support the rabbits!
                          "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

ESPN needs to figure out the difference between SDSU and USD
                            https://twitter.com/shayreinke/statu...88502785179649
                            "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
                              ESPN needs to figure out the difference between SDSU and USD
                              https://twitter.com/shayreinke/statu...88502785179649
                              #fail.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

There is one really bad team on the field in Mizzou today.

Comment

Working...
                                X