2016 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruiting List

Josh Manchigiah with an interception for the West. Kyeler Burke, WR from Arizona with an SDSU offer also participating and performing well. The announcers mentioned South Dakota State when speaking of his options. What kind of space do we have left at wide out though?

EDIT: Jason Jewell from scout.com says most teams are recruiting Burke for the secondary. We could use some good corners that are ready to play as true freshmen. Hopefully Manchigiah is working on him a little.
    "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
      Josh Manchigiah with an interception for the West. Kyeler Burke, WR from Arizona with an SDSU offer also participating and performing well. The announcers mentioned South Dakota State when speaking of his options. What kind of space do we have left at wide out though?
      Some have listed Burke as an "Athlete". Paddy Devlin is listed as WR but at 6'6" (depending on his frame) I would think he is a potential Tight End. Jacob Brown is listed as an athlete on his Rivals Page.

Comment

From Jimmy Rogers

"Huge night for the JACKS! Pumped up to get a player as focused as this one! #605"

Pretty confident it is a LB from Brookings.
        Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-04-2016, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          From Jimmy Rogers

"Huge night for the JACKS! Pumped up to get a player as focused as this one! #605"

Pretty confident it is a LB from Brookings.
          Tetzlaff I assume? Speaking of Brookings are Jacks recruiting Gerald Maxwell?

Comment

I believe it is Preston Tetzlaff. A kid from Brookings replied to the tweet congratulating Preston.
            "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Everyone should watch Tetzlaff's highlights. He takes on the block and just punishes runners!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                Everyone should watch Tetzlaff's highlights. He takes on the block and just punishes runners!
                Link to Preston's Senior Highlights.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

I guess I am not an idiot after all when I said it would seem unusual if Preston played anywhere but SDSU. Those who remember his father, recall he too had a great career at SDSU.

Comment

Kevin Tetzlaff was a wrecking machine in college. He went to the combine, had a tryout with the Colts, but his shoulder was in bad shape and ultimately was cut. Great player, better person, if his son comes to SDSU it would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                      Yes he is an impressive player. His burst of speed to the ballcarrier after he diagnoses a play is very good

Comment

Hey guys, first timer in the forum so be gentle. Does anyone know if the coaching staff is still looking at LBs or are they set?
                        http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2829347/...s/309648378/v2

Comment

Originally posted by coachgtp View Post
                          Hey guys, first timer in the forum so be gentle. Does anyone know if the coaching staff is still looking at LBs or are they set?
                          Currently we have 2 LBs committed but I would suspect a few more (scholarship and/or walk-ons) will be added.
                          The hudl link you provided for the player (Simeon Page) is a player that has already committed to Air Force.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Currently we have 2 LBs committed but I would suspect a few more (scholarship and/or walk-ons) will be added.
                            The hudl link you provided for the player (Simeon Page) is a player that has already committed to Air Force.
                            Was Tetzlaff a walk-on or scholarship player?
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by coachgtp View Post

That dude has some major talent
                              Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                                That dude has some major talent
                                No doubt. Reminds me a lot of TJ Lally.

Comment

Working...
                                X