2016 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruiting List

No I am just trying to find some early hobo day buttons!

Comment

Here's some far fetched love for Alec Cromer, who may or may not even play QB at SDSU.

http://247sports.com/ContentGallery/...est-45036706/2

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        Here's some far fetched love for Alec Cromer, who may or may not even play QB at SDSU.

http://247sports.com/ContentGallery/...est-45036706/2
        Why is it far fetched? Cromer comes in highly touted and I'm sure ready to compete at the quarterback position.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          Why is it far fetched? Cromer comes in highly touted and I'm sure ready to compete at the quarterback position.
          You don't think it's far fetched to compare someone who has never set foot on a college football field to a top 2 NFL draft pick who won multiple national titles?
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            You don't think it's far fetched to compare someone who has never set foot on a college football field to a top 2 NFL draft pick who won multiple national titles?

I think that is the whole point of the article, this guy came out of nowhere, so lets go find a guy from nowhere with a similar M.O. and say this could be the next one. If you are wrong no one cares, but god for sake you are right you are a famous reporter. Like tabloids that report scandals, they are wrong 95 out of 100 times, but they get major pub when they are right.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              They are comparing where he came from and their similarity in size.

Comment

Looks like we added another for the 2016 class, Christian Harmon from Nebraska.

Christian ‏@402SweetC 4h4 hours ago
                Very blessed to announce that I will be furthering my education and football career at SDSU this fall. ������ #GoJacks

https://twitter.com/402SweetC

Listed as an athlete, but I assume he'll be a DB?

Comment

Looks like he originally signed with Drake. His HUDL highlights looks like he could contribute returning kicks right away.

Comment

No clue if there's even a chance, but Grant Schmidt is transferring out of Ohio State. He was the highly rated lineman that went there out of Sioux Falls a couple years ago. Any idea where he ends up?
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                      No clue if there's even a chance, but Grant Schmidt is transferring out of Ohio State. He was the highly rated lineman that went there out of Sioux Falls a couple years ago. Any idea where he ends up?
                      Hopefully some school in Brookings, SD.

I have no clue what his feeling are about playing FCS football, but man we sure could use some help on the O-line and can't imagine that we wouldn't welcome him with open arms if he was interested. Can't think it hurts that we have a few of his high school teammates on board already, either.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                        Cincinnati.

Comment

any update on what Grant Schmidt is planning to do next fall? Would be nice to see him reunited with his former Roosevelt teammates!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                            any update on what Grant Schmidt is planning to do next fall? Would be nice to see him reunited with his former Roosevelt teammates!
                            See the post above.
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

sorry missed that...

Comment

Working...
                              X