2016 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruiting List

Chase Behrndt, OG verbals to West Virginia. Had offer from the Jacks.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...Behrndt-170541

Comment

Ko Kieft, athlete from Sioux Center verbals to NDSU. Had offer from the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Ko Kieft, athlete from Sioux Center verbals to NDSU. Had offer from the Jacks.
        Does Bulldog know? What's with our staff? They just don't give a rip about NW Iowa, On a serious note, this guy could haunt us for four years. I remember Chad Stark, passed over Brookings SA.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Does Bulldog know? What's with our staff? They just don't give a rip about NW Iowa, On a serious note, this guy could haunt us for four years. I remember Chad Stark, passed over Brookings SA.
          Stark did go to NDSU, but at that time the Jacks were mediocre at best and the Bison were the top. Chad's brother Mike did come to SDSU and played for a few years. Not sure on NW Iowa, we have a few guys from the area, but Nebraska seems to be our hotbed right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Let's lay off calling out other posters, okay? Even in "jest."
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
              Stark did go to NDSU, but at that time the Jacks were mediocre at best and the Bison were the top. Chad's brother Mike did come to SDSU and played for a few years. Not sure on NW Iowa, we have a few guys from the area, but Nebraska seems to be our hotbed right now.
              No problem with this. I was just jesting. In fact one of Ralph Ginn's all time best players was from NW Iowa, his name was Bud Korver. Long ago I had Bud for a practice teacher for gym class. A great guy who is very old just like me. Is not Dana Dykhouse a NW Iowa guy? So there have been many from NW Iowa. It's a shame this kid choose NDSU over SDSU. So I will retreat to my corner and listen for a bark.

Comment

Correct. Dana graduated from Central Lyon which is located in Rock Rapids IA. We did get a Rozeboom kid out of Sioux Center this past year. I think he was by far better than the kid that is going to NDSU. CL does have an assistant coach who played at State but for some reason we passed on a couple of talented kids and now the coaching staff seems to send kids to the Verm and do their camps down there. Tyler Starr was a CL-GLR kid.

Comment

Noah Fant, DE out of Nebraska, verbals to Iowa. Had offer from the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by gobigblue View Post
                    Correct. Dana graduated from Central Lyon which is located in Rock Rapids IA. We did get a Rozeboom kid out of Sioux Center this past year. I think he was by far better than the kid that is going to NDSU. CL does have an assistant coach who played at State but for some reason we passed on a couple of talented kids and now the coaching staff seems to send kids to the Verm and do their camps down there. Tyler Starr was a CL-GLR kid.
                    Thanks! Plan to keep an eye out for Rozeboom.

Comment

Chase Allen, TE out of Missouri with an offer.
                      http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...e-Allen-185058

Comment

Chase Allen, TE out of Missouri with an offer.
                        http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...e-Allen-185058
                        Chase appears to be a pretty good power forward in basketball too. However, football may be where he ends up. Huskers had him roaming the sidelines on Saturday. They probably could have used him on that last play to knock down that Hail Mary.

Comment

Daniel Bridge-Gadd verbals to New Mexico State. Had offer from the Jacks.
                          http://www.scout.com/college/footbal...s-cruces?s=222

Comment

Daniel Bridge-Gadd verbals to New Mexico State. Had offer from the Jacks.
                            http://www.scout.com/college/footbal...s-cruces?s=222
                            That would have been a stretch for us to get another stud in the recruiting class a year after getting Taryn. On the positive side, Bridge-Gadd won't be playing for Eastern Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                              That would have been a stretch for us to get another stud in the recruiting class a year after getting Taryn. On the positive side, Bridge-Gadd won't be playing for Eastern Washington.
                              And the fact we have two players that are QBs that have already verballed (Cromer & Nelson).

Comment

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools...ball/stats.htm

Bridge-Gadd's top target and Jack recruit Jacob Brown is doing very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X