• Re: 2016 Recruiting List

Originally posted by Gameday View Post
    Paddy Devlin just committed.
    He actually committed back in December.

Comment

• 2016 Recruiting List

Paddy Devlin just committed.
      Haven't you guys had him since December?

Comment

According to recruiting story just posted on Argus Hunter Hanley 6'3 285 from West Central has committed to Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          Devlin has been committed since mid Dec., or did he have second thoughts and recommit?
          Ha! Thought it would be exciting to put it up again;-) Actually, I got a little excited and didn't check the list.
          “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Ha! Thought it would be exciting to put it up again;-) Actually, I got a little excited and didn't check the list.
            No worries! Thought maybe there was more to it.

Comment

In the Argus Leader's article of the 10 "Most Wanted" football recruits in the state, they list Hunter Hanley (6'3" 285 lbs lineman) out of West Central as an SDSU commit.

Not sure if it's a scholarship or a walk-on spot, but it's good to see another big guy from South Dakota committing to the Jackrabbit football program.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2781616/hunter-hanley
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

I have deleted several posts from this afternoon and early evening, which had little to do with the actual topic, starting with a post by Cousin Eddie, a USD visitor.

Personal note to Cousin Eddie: I had suggested earlier that a discussion about whether SDSU should have a business school could be a topic for a separate thread. The potential for that topic interfering with the main topic was obvious. When you wrote "Where is that new thread, @JackJD?", you were taking a shot at me. That was dumb. You were on this board to simply stir up trouble. For that, I pose a trivia question under the category Music, sub-category, Jazz: What song, composed by Paul Desmond, was the top track on the 1959 album “Time Out” by the Dave Brubeck Quartet? (Answer: "Take Five". Eddie needs a break from this board.)

Everyone: Let’s keep this thread on topic. If some want to have a discussion about a business school, feel free to do so in a separate thread. All the usual board rules apply.
                Last edited by JackJD; 02-03-2016, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                  In the Argus Leader's article of the 10 "Most Wanted" football recruits in the state, they list Hunter Hanley (6'3" 285 lbs lineman) out of West Central as an SDSU commit.

Not sure if it's a scholarship or a walk-on spot, but it's good to see another big guy from South Dakota committing to the Jackrabbit football program.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2781616/hunter-hanley
                  He's the first D1 player in West Central's history?!

Comment

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
                    He's the first D1 player in West Central's history?!
                    I was pretty surprised to read that too considering how dominate they'd been over the years. The best football player I remember coming out of there was Brian Alderson (sp?), but he was at USD when they were DII.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Jake Richardson from Minneapolis commits to USD.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                        Jake Richardson from Minneapolis commits to USD.
                        DJ Davidson to UCF

Comment

It is officially SIGNING DAY!!!

I apologize for not keeping things up to date the last few days. Mom has been in the hospital in Minnesota and my family is enduring a blizzard in Nebraska. I feel out of sorts like Jacob Matthew, or unsure which way to go like Alex Cloyd. Regardless, things work out according to God's plan and not mine.

Congratulations to the coaching staff on an outstanding recruiting class and to all of the commits, be it in Brookings or other campuses nationwide! It's a GREAT time to be a Jackrabbit or to be a talented high school athlete!

Comment

@JRWagner5 2015 Jupiter Christian LB Kyle Tuttle, now at Salisbury (Conn.) Prep, will sign with South Dakota State tomorrow.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/931037/kyle-tuttle

Guess we'll see in a few hours if this is correct.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

@JRWagner5 2015 Jupiter Christian LB Kyle Tuttle, now at Salisbury (Conn.) Prep, will sign with South Dakota State tomorrow.

He has in fact signed.

Comment

His letter is already in..

Comment

Working...
                                X