Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruiting List

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Blair Mulholland RB/DB Kimberly WI commits to the Jacks.
    This kid had a lot of offers including NDSU, UND, Ill State and Western Illinois.

Comment

Nice to see us beat out other valley schools especially NDSU. The bison seem to have owned WI in the past. Maybe all the upgrades in football department in addition to offering kids early is paying off.

Comment

DE Elijah Wilson from Omaha Central committed to SDSU today. What a summer for recruiting and props to coach Jackson!
        "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
          DE Elijah Wilson from Omaha Central committed to SDSU today. What a summer for recruiting and props to coach Jackson!
          Another nice get for Coach Jackson. Will be interesting to see if Elijah stays at DE or is moved inside. He looks to have the frame to add some weight.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

According to Jarek Berg's Twitter profile it says he is a SDSU commit. But that is the only mention of it. He is a DB from WI.
            https://twitter.com/jarekberg

Comment

Originally posted by gobigblue View Post
              Nice to see us beat out other valley schools especially NDSU. The bison seem to have owned WI in the past. Maybe all the upgrades in football department in addition to offering kids early is paying off.
              we are pretty full at RB i know*

*so thats got to be why he chose SDSU......right?
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                According to Jarek Berg's Twitter profile it says he is a SDSU commit. But that is the only mention of it. He is a DB from WI.
                https://twitter.com/jarekberg
                Seems legit. His rivals profile shows that he has an offer from SDSU. A writer from WisSports.net confirmed he was offered back in May. His twitter background photo shows he's been on campus.

He could be one of the three commits we were unaware of about a month ago.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2871698/jarek-berg
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                  we are pretty full at RB i know*

*so thats got to be why he chose SDSU......right?
                  Bison this and Bison that

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Bison this and Bison that
                    im assuming you caught the humor in my post?
                    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

im assuming you caught the humor in my post?
                      Smack in non-smack threads, even cloaked with a smiley, is inappropriate. You may consider yourself warned.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        Smack in non-smack threads, even cloaked with a smiley, is inappropriate. You may consider yourself warned.
                        wow....I was smacking bison rubes that would use that excuse...holy cow....fine peace out then
                        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

wow....I was smacking bison rubes that would use that excuse...holy cow....fine peace out then
                          Smack is smack, regardless of from whom and towards whom it is intended. You were quite admittedly called out in part for the recent transgressions of others, but that's how it goes sometimes.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

You are forgiven, I thought you were kind of bragging, but maybe not. Although NDSU is in the driver's seat, in terms of picking and choosing, there might be some truth in no doubt this specific recruit was offered by NDSU. NDSU had to be a weighing factor in his choice. It appears the kid want to play ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              You are forgiven, ...
                              The moderators disagree. filbert's warning stands.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                                The moderators disagree. filbert's warning stands.
                                So noted

Comment

Working...
                                X