Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 NFL Draft

Per T.V.

Looks like SDSU has its first rookie free agent signing since 2012: OT Bryan Witzmann tweets "Texans nation!!"
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: 2014 NFL Draft

Also per T.V.

Make that two Jacks turned Texans: DE/OLB Doug Peete joins OT Bryan Witzmann in landing with Houston as a rookie free agent.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Per T.V.

Looks like SDSU has its first rookie free agent signing since 2012: OT Bryan Witzmann tweets "Texans nation!!"
      Also from TV - Doug Peete is joining Witzmann as a free agent with the Texans.

Comment

Not gonna lie I am going to miss watching peete chasing qbs on the blitz.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Per T.V.

SDSU grad CB Winston Wright said he has parlayed a tryout at rookie mini-camp into an offseason spot with the Titans. He signs Monday.

Comment

Witzmann signed with Cowboys.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/20...e?sf28223079=1

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              Great to see he is still hanging on to the dream!

Comment

Working...
              X