2014-2015 & Future Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Future Roster

So is there a reason we should believe YJ from Matt Zimmers chat and Jack_Hoops?

Comment

Just a reminder, keep potential early discussion to backed with fact. FOAF doesn't count. No mas without strong supporting documentation.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        So is there a reason we should believe YJ from Matt Zimmers chat and Jack_Hoops?
        Yes!
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          I think she kind of had a slight sophomore slump, probably because of her injury. But was fully expecting her to be a major contributer her junior year again. Even with her chronic foot ailment, she's proven to be a valulble player to the team, hope she stays, but if she really wants to leave, I wish her the very best. That's one of our hallmarks of our team, team cohesiveness and becoming like family. I don't think Chynna will make this decision lightly, and I believe her teammates will all support her decision. I wasn't expecting anything like this, guess we are all quite spoiled.

Severyn too, I wish her the best too, wish we'd have got to see her play. Hope we can make up these losses hopefully, like saying good bye to a friend, even though I don't know either of them personally. The number of players who don't stay for 4 yrs at SDSU has been relatively small in the Div 1 era. Just comes as a surprise I guess.
          is it possible, with the strong recruiting, a few are seeing the writing on the wall? it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
            is it possible, with the strong recruiting, a few are seeing the writing on the wall? it happens.
            The incoming class consists of a post player and 3 guards. The two players that rumors are floating around play the 3/4 spots , so playing time should not be an issue , at least for next season as we would have only Thompson at the 4 and Young at the 3, assuming she moves there.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
              As far as Chynna, thought someone said, as a possible scenario, maybe her heart wasn't in it to play anymore. I'd then be surprised she'd transfer, unless playing at a lower level would spark her desire to compete again, if true. This year she was top 5 in scoring w/2 of them graduating , top 5 in minutes per game, was a starter and with her experience compared to new recruits, seems like she'd of got plenty of playing time, at least early on and unless the recruits took her time, still, AJ plays as many as he can most games. Don't see why she'd think she wasn't needed.
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 04-08-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                As far as Chynna, thought someone said her heart wasn't in it to play anymore. I'd then be surprised she'd transfer, unless playing at a lower level would spark her desire to compete again. This year she was top 5 in scoring w/2 of them graduating , top 5 in minutes per game, was a starter and with her experience compared to new recruits, seems like she'd of got plenty of playing time, at least early on and unless the recruits took her time, still, AJ plays as many as he can most games. Don't see why she'd think she wasn't needed.
                You really need to learn how to comprehend what you read. I'm the one that posted about her heart not being in it. If you actually read my post you could clearly see I meant it as a possible scenario.

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                As many know, playing collegiate sports is tough. It's a drain both mentally and physically. Wouldn't be one bit surprised if true that her heart just isn't "in it" anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  You really need to learn how to comprehend what you read. I'm the one that posted about her heart not being in it. If you actually read my post you could clearly see I meant it as a possible scenario.
                  Guess after re-reading it,you did mean "if true" as pertaining to if she was mentally and physically drained and you did not mean to suggest "if true" as something you heard, a rumor.My bad.

Comment

So this is what unsubstantiated rumors gets us?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      So this is what unsubstantiated rumors gets us?
                      It sure does, I think we need to leave this poor lady alone.

Comment

If, big if, this is true... it's a big loss for the Jackrabbits (Stevens).

She's a good player. I've got to think it's something other than playing time.

Severyn, I could see. She is crazy kinds of athletic, but really never seemed to be able to put it all together. I'm sure seeing younger girls come in and contribute right away took away some confidence.

I wish them both well.

Comment

I heard jackdaniel and SanDakotaState might not be on this board much longer. Anybody else hear that?

Isn't that fun, everyone (especially for jackdaniel and SanDakotaState)?

That's why we have the cite-by-name rule on this board for player departures.

Come on, folks, please don't make us start handing out time-outs or bans.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            I heard jackdaniel and SanDakotaState might not be on this board much longer. Anybody else hear that?

Isn't that fun, everyone (especially for jackdaniel and SanDakotaState)?

That's why we have the cite-by-name rule on this board for player departures.

Come on, folks, please don't make us start handing out time-outs or bans.
                            I didn't start the rumor. I read it from Matt Zimmers live chat yesterday from a person who said he had heard from reliable sources from within the program. I simply asked people on here if there was any truth to this, which I don't see any harm in doing. It was bound to be brought up here with a good majority of posters participating in the live chats. You can surely go back and delete the post(s) if you feel the need to do so.

Comment

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...-Message-Board

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                                I didn't start the rumor. I read it from Matt Zimmers live chat yesterday from a person who said he had heard from reliable sources from within the program. I simply asked people on here if there was any truth to this, which I don't see any harm in doing. It was bound to be brought up here with a good majority of posters participating in the live chats. You can surely go back and delete the post(s) if you feel the need to do so.
                                He said she said

Comment

Working...
                                X