Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014-2015 & Future Rosters

Originally posted by Cherrad2012 View Post
    Per her Instagram. Chynna Stevens has returned to SDSU. not sure yet if she's gonna play basketball again, but she will be back on campus.
    Yup. A lot of info on this subject in the 2017 recruits thread. Welcome aboard!
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      2 of the 3 2017 openings already have commits (maybe all 3 if Lamb has committed) so AJ has some time for COA to work itself out.
      So I think with Selland on board we have our answer about if Lamb is still being pursued. Obvioulsy we could have roster departures, but it doesn't look like we are bringing her on at this time.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

those that keep track of these things, can you do a break down of current classes that is up todate with stevens coming back and Selland apparently on board.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          those that keep track of these things, can you do a break down of current classes that is up todate with stevens coming back and Selland apparently on board.
          I think I have post #1 correct but welcome suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            I think I have post #1 correct but welcome suggestions.
            Thanks. guess i should have checked there.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

2016-17 WBB roster

Seniors
              Clarissa Ober
              Keri Young
              Ena Viso

Juniors
              Macy Miller
              Alexis Alexander
              Tiffany Flaata
              Ellie Thompson

Sophomores
              Sydney Palmer
              Jessica Mieras
              Madison Guebert
              Tonoia Wade RS

Freshmen
              Megan Bultsma
              Sydney Tracy
              Annabelle Graettinger RS

Also there will be red shirt years for sophomore Tagyn Larson and senior Chynna Stevens. This is a solid roster from top to bottom.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                2016-17 WBB roster

Seniors
                Clarissa Ober
                Keri Young
                Ena Viso

Juniors
                Macy Miller
                Alexis Alexander
                Tiffany Flaata
                Ellie Thompson

Sophomores
                Sydney Palmer
                Jessica Mieras
                Madison Guebert
                Tonoia Wade RS

Freshmen
                Megan Bultsma
                Sydney Tracy
                Annabelle Graettinger RS

Also there will be red shirt years for sophomore Tagyn Larson and senior Chynna Stevens. This is a solid roster from top to bottom.
                If you spent this season longing for a return of the classic SDSU 10+ player rotation, you should be happy next year. The depth appears to be back. I count 7 solid starter-level players and 3 So/Jr's that are likely to contribute more than last season. If one of the remaining four steps up (very likely, based on past seasons) we'll have 11 that are ready to play consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                  If you spent this season longing for a return of the classic SDSU 10+ player rotation, you should be happy next year. The depth appears to be back. I count 7 solid starter-level players and 3 So/Jr's that are likely to contribute more than last season. If one of the remaining four steps up (very likely, based on past seasons) we'll have 11 that are ready to play consistently.
                  I've been told that Graettinger was ready to play this year but our depth at PG lead to the decision to redshirt. Sounds like she will contribute next year and compete for backup minutes with Alexander.

Comment

I've been told that Graettinger was ready to play this year but our depth at PG lead to the decision to redshirt. Sounds like she will contribute next year and compete for backup minutes with Alexander.
                    Annabelle was also trying to come back from an early season concussion which was holding her back. They decided it would be in her best interest to take as much time as needed to recover and use the redshirt. It is likely she could fill at the SG as well. She will be another player to add to the depth chart of production.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Post #1 is updated with recent verbals. We are stacked for years to come. Wow!

Comment

AJ tweeted his signature "It's a great day to be a Jackrabbit" this morning

Comment

Full up for next two years.In 2018-2019 we have two scholarships available.Then it gets more open with 2019-2020 (I'm getting old) with six scholarships available,Then in 2020-2021 we'll only have Sellend,Irwin,Thueninck as SENIORS + the most recent commits Rongish and Herschman,Burckhard (just updated)....all players we haven't even seen take a step on the court as Jackrabbits yet.The players in the area must like our style of play.Great to be a 'Jackrabbit" fan.
                          Last edited by jackdaniel; 05-16-2016, 10:10 AM. Reason: updated content

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            AJ tweeted his signature "It's a great day to be a Jackrabbit" this morning
                            I'm guessing that is for Burckhard. See "2018 Recruiting" thread.

Comment

I'm guessing that is for Burckhard. See "2018 Recruiting" thread.
                              Yes, already posted in 2018 recruiting thread

Comment

This is as good a place as any for this clip.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jWN...w6kxNzA1MjAxNg

Comment

Working...
                                X