X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Future Roster

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Does that affect her term limits then?
    Maybe you can get her to pardon you.....J/k, I know you would never need one
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 04-09-2015, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Re: 2014-2015 & Future Rosters

Found this interesting and I don't really know where else to post this but UND has signed a 6'6 JuCo post to replace Emily Evers who graduated.

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle...CLID=210025594

Comment

Here is what I know, not that anybody cares. My source is reliable, I promise everyone that.

Chynna is leaving to pursue opportunities elsewhere. I don't know any details.

Kaitlyn is leaving and would like to get picked up by Amy Williams at USD where she will be going to school. Seems a relationship is playing a major role.

Best of luck to both of them. Really puts AJ and the Jackrabbits is a tough position. Need to find bodies for practice purposes. Roster is still very strong.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          Here is what I know, not that anybody cares. My source is reliable, I promise everyone that.

Kaitlyn is leaving and would like to get picked up by Amy Williams at USD where she will be going to school. Seems a relationship is playing a major role.
          Some un-named med Student, no doubt. Its their business and not mine. Good luck ladies.

Comment

Chynna is leaving to pursue opportunities elsewhere. I don't know any details.

Best of luck to both of them. Really puts AJ and the Jackrabbits is a tough position. Need to find bodies for practice purposes. Roster is still very strong.
            Has there been any feedback for Gabby to play another year? It seemed that there needed to be some hoops to get through to verify another season. Does AJ go back on the recruiting trail or does he look for walk-ons to fill the roster for practice purposes? It is disappointing to see these young women leave the Jackrabbit program. However, it is their decision to make. Good Luck to them.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
              Found this interesting and I don't really know where else to post this but UND has signed a 6'6 JuCo post to replace Emily Evers who graduated.

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle...CLID=210025594
              Just my feeling, but I don't think AJ favors going the Juco route. Maybe he likes more time to develop his players? We haven't had any Jucos on the roster in quite awhile. Wish we had her,especially for the ND Irish game, but I suspect we weren't in the running with her anyway. Hats off to North Dakota for recruiting her, her size is impressive, but we'll see how she does.

I even wonder if the 2015 class has been picked pretty clean, and maybe we save scholarships for later, possibly better recruits. I think this year shows why it's best to keep the roster close to max. Of course, every year the record and amount of success plays a role for future recruiting, one stumble can set a program back. That's the life of a mid-major, we'll have to see when we play Marist, how well they've handled losing four players. That's got to be tough on that poor coach.
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 04-16-2015, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                Has there been any feedback for Gabby to play another year? It seemed that there needed to be some hoops to get through to verify another season. Does AJ go back on the recruiting trail or does he look for walk-ons to fill the roster for practice purposes? It is disappointing to see these young women leave the Jackrabbit program. However, it is their decision to make. Good Luck to them.
                AJ is very disappointed as you would expect. The roster still has plenty of talent but they need bodies. I think he has to look at the JUCO route or maybe a transfer up like Nagy got with Moffitt. I don't think you can find anyone unsigned at this time of year.

Unsure on Gabby but I don't think that's going to happen.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  Some un-named med Student, no doubt. Its their business and not mine. Good luck ladies.
                  According to facebook, she is dating conrad adam from pierre, the young man who battled cancer. good for her and i hope she is successful in whatever she does.

Comment

AJ is very disappointed as you would expect. The roster still has plenty of talent but they need bodies. I think he has to look at the JUCO route or maybe a transfer up like Nagy got with Moffitt. I don't think you can find anyone unsigned at this time of year.

Unsure on Gabby but I don't think that's going to happen.
                    It was announced at one of the final home games this year that Gabby has been granted a 6th year by the NCAA and she is coming back for it. They announced this while doing her "spotlight" before one of the final games on the center-hung video boards.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                      It was announced at one of the final home games this year that Gabby has been granted a 6th year by the NCAA and she is coming back for it. They announced this while doing her "spotlight" before one of the final games on the center-hung video boards.
                      Well, I'm misinformed then. Wonder how this got passed a bunch of us? Slipping up in my old age.

Comment

Well, I'm misinformed then. Wonder how this got passed a bunch of us? Slipping up in my old age.
                        I announced it under the "Gabby" thread 2/22. No sources to confirm it though

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          I announced it under the "Gabby" thread 2/22. No sources to confirm it though
                          It was my understanding that she would need to go through the "paperwork" to obtain the 6th year. It was also my understanding that there was much optimism she would be able to obtain that 6th year. However, it is not a sure thing until approval and I have no idea when that meeting and approval might take place. Meanwhile Gabby is poised to return to play one more year. That is a good thing.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                            I hadn't heard that the NCAA had acted on her request . I remembering AJ saying right before Senior Day that Gabby was going to request the 6th year and that it was almost certain to be granted, but I don't remember hearing anything after that.

Comment

Some talk on Twitter that Chynna Stevens is transferring to USD. (Toreros not Coyotes)
                              USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                                Some talk on Twitter that Chynna Stevens is transferring to USD. (Toreros not Coyotes)
                                Her tweet locations recently have been from San Diego...
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X