Jared Bazler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Bazler

SDSU Golf Coach resigns effective immediately to pursue opportunities in private business.

Re: Jared Bazler

Darn! Good for him though. What kind of business?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Good guy, sad to see him leave. One of the few good people to come out of DeSmet (I kid, I kid..........maybe). Best of luck to Jared
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
        SDSU Golf Coach resigns effective immediately to pursue opportunities in private business.
        Fantastic.....Do I wanna golf at State anymore?..
        Great moments are born from great opportunities.
        ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
          Fantastic.....Do I wanna golf at State anymore?..
          Depends...did you originally want to golf for the coach, or did you want to golf for SDSU?
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Or did he want you to golf for SDSU? What is your handicap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              Darn! Good for him though. What kind of business?
              He is all set up, but said he cannot reveal it just yet...tune in later.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                Depends...did you originally want to golf for the coach, or did you want to golf for SDSU?
                Both. I'm not as good as I should be..and Getz is already there. SO that kind of dampens my chances
                ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Both. I'm not as good as I should be..and Getz is already there. SO that kind of dampens my chances
                  You shot 112-116 and finished T78 / 96 at last year's SD Class AA state tourney - FULL RESULTS HERE.

I would recommend working hard to improve and hopefully colleges come calling!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                    You shot 112-116 and finished T78 / 96 at last year's SD Class AA state tourney - FULL RESULTS HERE.

Okay I've improved...I only shot over 100 once this year. It was cold and windy and I didn't wanna be there. I shot 92,95,95,95,96,98, and I think maybe another 95.
                    ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Okay I've improved...I only shot over 100 once this year. It was cold and windy and I didn't wanna be there. I shot 92,95,95,95,96,98, and I think maybe another 95.
                      What do you mean: "I didn't wanna be there." You would never make it in the USMC. Of course I am a US Navy vet myself, and was never on a ship, so so much for bravery and valor. Yes indeed you did improve. Good luck at MSMU. I am sure MSMU could use a good golfer. Don't eat too much Duane's Pizza.
                      Last edited by Nidaros; 05-13-2014, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

Looking over that list Douglas golf team needs some more practice rounds.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Allen Iverson was their coach. "We talking about practice?"

Comment

They don't really have a motive to play. I played with their girls. A lot of them just play for something to do...like the rest of my team.
                            ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Thanks to the great organization called the SDHSAA (insert very heavy sarcasm) every Class AA team gets to play in the state HS golf tourney. Douglas is always at the bottom of the leader board. Arguably more absurd than 7 classes of football is that we have 3 classes of golf. Let's not get sidetracked here though - that topic has been beaten to death already.

Comment

Working...
                              X