• Show
Clear All

• ANDREA FOUBERG NEW ALUMNI ASSOCIATION CEO

Just read this in the Brookings Register:

http://www.brookingsregister.com/v2_...story_id=20869

Re: ANDREA FOUBERG NEW ALUMNI ASSOCIATION CEO

Here is the release from the SDSU Foundation:

http://www.sdsufoundation.org/2014/0...ation-ceo.html
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

She was a candidate for the position 7 or 8 years ago when Matt Fuks was hired. She seemed a little young then. I think she is perfect now. Plenty of connections and personal relationships already established from her prior position in Washington DC and here in SD.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        She was a candidate for the position 7 or 8 years ago when Matt Fuks was hired. She seemed a little young then. I think she is perfect now. Plenty of connections and personal relationships already established from her prior position in Washington DC and here in SD.
        She seems motivated to do the job. I don't know many,myself included who reapply for a job seven years after being turned down. It shows she was still very interested. It will be interesting.

Comment

I'm SO extremely happy for Andi and I'm really excited that she's coming back!! It will be great to have her back here in South Dakota.
          Great moments are born from great opportunities.
          ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Working...
          X