Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruiting

Originally posted by jackdaniel
    I think Ober ,Thompson,Miller,Young and Guebert will all start.There will be substantial time given to others though.
    I'm talking about the 2017-2018 season when Larson is eligible and Ober and Young are graduated. Not this upcoming year which would be 2016-2017.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
      I'm talking about the 2017-2018 season when Larson is eligible and Ober and Young are graduated. Not this upcoming year which would be 2016-2017.
      Caught that,deleted post

Comment

You can watch Bultsma play in Sanford All Star game on Midco SN at 1pm (Sunday).

http://www.sanfordpentagon.com/news_...rrer_id=898473

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          You can watch Bultsma play in Sanford All Star game on Midco SN at 1pm (Sunday).

http://www.sanfordpentagon.com/news_...rrer_id=898473
          Thanks,got nothing to do at that time,think I'll watch this since it's televised courtesy of Midco SN

Comment

Really good game,the first half,impressive how good these girls can play when every position on the floor is with/against an athletic ,skillful player.This is a really good experience for Bultsma ,she's already had the ball stripped a couple times by coming down a little too passively w/o keeping the ball high.....this is fine,she's learning,she can get a little better rebounding position too,she should get better with that too with a little more experience ....,she's still has to experience going against players her own size or taller ,as she hasn't come up against too many in HS play....she 'll be a pretty good post player I think....but I'm no expert by far.....JMO

Looks like they're all having fun.Good get for the Bison with Goodhope,USD gets a good Ciara Duffy,Good players for all the Summit teams that recruited these players.Oh.....Div 2 is getting a lot of fine players (recruits) too.
            Last edited by jackdaniel; 04-10-2016, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Just to stress how great an athlete Kerrie Young is,in their highlight video for 2015-2016 at the 8:11 mark you'll see Clarissa throw a pass to Kerrie which she manages to catch at full stride about 10 ft beyond the half court line and the ball touches the floor exactly two times in 2.5 seconds for a layup.That's covering a lot of real estate for just two dribbles and the two steps toward the bucket ,very quickly I might add,....had to count the dribbles twice to make sure.The opposing player #1 had a short lead and a slight angle and lost that footrace.Hope her and Clarissa have a tremendous season next year, both have been stalwarts for Jackrabbit basketball since their Freshman seasons,best wishes to Ena too as our senior class is well represented this next season. Very good video this year, lots of great plays by our Jackrabbits.....Vid

Next season is going to be a special one,this last one wasn't too shabby either,thanks a lot to the play of our departed seniors Gabby and Chloe.Love the animated bench,shows they all play the game with passion,especially Ober.
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 05-12-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X