Professional fmr. Jackrabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

Pretty high praise for a guy he cut yesterday.

Best of luck to Cade Johnson and the other Jacks out there in finding a good situation.

SUPERBUNNY
    He muffed a punt in that game that the Bears recovered for a TD. Not sure how that affected his status, but probably didn't help.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

He muffed a punt in that game that the Bears recovered for a TD. Not sure how that affected his status, but probably didn't help.
      Didn't see that. Hope he gets another opportunity!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

• Johnson and Gardner both signed the practice squads of Seattle and Tampa

Comment

• Gardner logged 14 special teams plays on Thursday in loss to Ravens. Per Schefter, Cade Johnson elevated from practice squad with injuries to DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett

Comment

• Pierre Strong may be deep in the Belichek doghouse after the running into the kicker penalty.

Comment

• Temporary in the doghouse because last night this happened: Can't-Miss Play: Pierre Strong scampers down the sideline on explosive 44-yard gain | Watch (msn.com)

Comment

• 5 carries for 70 yards. 2 receptions for 20 yards. Nice night for Pierre. Hopefully this will earn him some more playing time.

Comment

• So technology is beyond my normal functioning level otherwise I would post the picture. My son got some mlb amd nfl cards and a few were called potentials and had college players...got Pierre Strong Jr in an sdsu uniform talked Biut how dominant he was in college. I will try later
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Johnson elevated with WR Marquise Goodwin being put on IR. Tyler Lockett is expected to play with screws/plates in his broken hand. Cade would still need one additional game (3 total) to earn a credited season.

Comment

• https://footballscoop.com/thescoop/t...anuary-30-2023

Former Jacks TE on the move in the NFL coaching ranks.

Detroit Lions: Dan Graziano of ESPN reports that Cardinals tight ends coach Steve Heiden is joining Detroit in the same role. Heiden had been with the Cardinals dating back to 2013 in a variety of roles.
                      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                        https://footballscoop.com/thescoop/t...anuary-30-2023

Former Jacks TE on the move in the NFL coaching ranks.

Detroit Lions: Dan Graziano of ESPN reports that Cardinals tight ends coach Steve Heiden is joining Detroit in the same role. Heiden had been with the Cardinals dating back to 2013 in a variety of roles.
                        Interesting, Lions are projected to take a tight end in the 2nd round.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post

Interesting, Lions are projected to take a tight end in the 2nd round.
                          Gotta replace Hockenson I suppose. Wouldn’t mind watching Kraft 2 times a year vs the Vikings

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Gotta replace Hockenson I suppose. Wouldn’t mind watching Kraft 2 times a year vs the Vikings
                            Definitely better than the Packers

Comment

• Would Oladokun get a ring if the Cheifs win the Super Bowl?
                              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                                Would Oladokun get a ring if the Cheifs win the Super Bowl?
                                Yes, but it's not equivalent value to rostered players.

Comment

Working...
                                X