Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Professional fmr. Jackrabbits

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
    Yeah I was worried about him being named closer because of how sinker ballers work. Generally with closers you want strike out pitchers because any time the ball is in play it could become a hit. Also I feel like his mechanics are all messed up right now. Dusty Baker is notorious for being hard on bullpens, and pitchers in general.

On a positive note, Adam Bray has been called up to AAA (Oklahoma City) for the Dodgers
    Layne Somsen is also at AAA OKC, him and Bray are together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Coppola got bumped up to AA in the Phillies organization...https://brookingsregister.com/articl...alled-up-to-aa

Comment

https://twitter.com/ASherrodblakely/...893386753?s=19
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Flatten also worked out for Utah Jazz a few weeks ago.

Comment

It would be interesting if Flatten ends up on a G-League team and Daum heads overseas (this is what I'm expecting right now.)
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              Flatten also worked out for Utah Jazz a few weeks ago.
              Has anyone heard any buzz about Daum getting some pre-draft workouts ? Hard to find info on him since he went out west to work on his game.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Has anyone heard any buzz about Daum getting some pre-draft workouts ? Hard to find info on him since he went out west to work on his game.
                I think he's been trying to get healthy...foot injury I believe.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Spoke with Coach Henderson yesterday. He's been in a boot, nothing major. Heading to Boston for some work-outs soon. As you would expect he's as positive and upbeat as ever.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Vikings sign Tiano to their 90 man roster. https://www.vikings.com/news/vikings...?sf216116465=1

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
                      Vikings sign Tiano to their 90 man roster. https://www.vikings.com/news/vikings...?sf216116465=1
                      Wow good for him! I always thought he had the game for the next level but was still just a little raw. He definitely has the nasty streak that you like to see in an o-lineman. Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see him making the practice squad and possibly the active roster once season comes around

Comment

Lord knows the Vikes need help on the o-line, so this should be a good opportunity for him.

Comment

Tiano apparently had a very good tryout at the rookie minicamp in June. He's been featured in multiple stories coming out of the Twin Cities. Part of that is his unique culture and from growing up close to the metro area. However, part of it has to be because he's turned some heads within the Vikings organization.

Vikings general manager Rick Spielman called Pupungatoa “an athletic kid” that after the minicamp “was one of the guys that we definitely starred and wanted to get back.”

Comment

https://twitter.com/fishsports/statu...623407622?s=19

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Comment

How many from last year's class do you expect to make an NFL active roster or practice squad? I add in the practice squad as that can be a legit way for non-drafted players to make it in the NFL.

I'm predicting two: Jordan Brown will make Bengals active roster and Tiano will be on a practice squad for some team.

Comment

FYI - Jordan Brown continues to get good press in Cincy. This article states that the Bengals secondary is almost set and only one training camp player could make the roster. Yet, another Cincy media source lists 3 corners and 3 safeties as locks with another 3 or 4 in the secondary will make the 53 man roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X