Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 recruits

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
    From what he told me I am pretty sure it is Kayla Mershon. He did talk to someone who knew her Aunt and the Aunt said AJ was recruiting her niece.
    i was going to state that i would be surprised (although, pleasantly) if it was Carr. at this point, i believe she is rated #5 in hoopgurlz for 2018. i would guess she is getting plenty of attention from the "big" schools.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
      i was going to state that i would be surprised (although, pleasantly) if it was Carr. at this point, i believe she is rated #5 in hoopgurlz for 2018. i would guess she is getting plenty of attention from the "big" schools.
      I am just guessing, but is she former Timberwolves player Chris Carr's daughter ? I believe he runs a basketball school-type program in the Twin Cities area.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        I am just guessing, but is she former Timberwolves player Chris Carr's daughter ? I believe he runs a basketball school-type program in the Twin Cities area.
        A former Timberwolves player was at the game on Saturday in Sioux Falls watching his daughter. Didn't catch his name.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          A former Timberwolves player was at the game on Saturday in Sioux Falls watching his daughter. Didn't catch his name.
          would make sense. the minnetonka and eden prairie areas seem to be popular with the pro athletes (or ex).

Comment

would make sense. the minnetonka and eden prairie areas seem to be popular with the pro athletes (or ex).
            Here's a link that should shed a little more light on the subject....link

Comment

Originally posted by WahpJack View Post
              Tylee Irwin has 31pts in Wahpeton victory over West Fargo on 1/11/16.

http://www.inforum.com/video/KSI5ARRM
              Impressive, always nice to see future players doing well in HS.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
                More for 2018 Recruiting but a friend of mine was at the SF Lincoln vs Minnetonka game on Saturday and he said AJ was at the game. He heard he was there checking out a 6-2 Sophomore athletic post player. He was not sure of her name.

Adding that she played for Minnetonka
                AJ was also at the Roosevelt vs Eden Prairie game on Saturday later in the afternoon. Watching Kira Mosley a 6'1 Soph. Perimeter player.

Comment

was just reading some comments about Myah Selland. stating jacks have offered her. some other comments stated she will play for North Tartan during Boo Williams, but, will play with SD Thunder (?) for summer. other comments were she is going to have her choice of schools, including the "larger" schools. another commented that, before she is done, she may be a player the likes of SD hasn't seen before.

have to admit, i don't know much about her. for those that might, think jacks are on her list?
                  Speculation on the yotes board that Myah verballed to usd.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
                    Speculation on the yotes board that Myah verballed to usd.
                    I saw that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      I saw that too.
                      well, if true, it's a huge get by amy williams.

Comment

well, if true, it's a huge get by amy williams.
                        What year is she? There was a online article about scoring 1000 points as a sophomore.

Comment

I'm not buying it quite yet. Haven't seen a single thing anywhere else about it. One of the AAU coaches told me recently she liked both SDSU/USD but clicked better with Williams than with AJ. They said though SDSU would still be a better option for her in their opinion. I saw a news article last week that said she still had major schools talking to her and was going to continue to take time to make a decision so I would be surprised if she decided something this quickly. Hope she becomes a Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                            I'm not buying it quite yet. Haven't seen a single thing anywhere else about it. One of the AAU coaches told me recently she liked both SDSU/USD but clicked better with Williams than with AJ. They said though SDSU would still be a better option for her in their opinion. I saw a news article last week that said she still had major schools talking to her and was going to continue to take time to make a decision so I would be surprised if she decided something this quickly. Hope she becomes a Jack!
                            I have heard pretty much the same. The post on the GoYotes.net message board was from a first-time poster who registered just before the post. She would definitely look better in red and white.
                            USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                              I have heard pretty much the same. The post on the GoYotes.net message board was from a first-time poster who registered just before the post. She would definitely look better in red and white.
                              Interesting, we shall find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                What year is she? There was a online article about scoring 1000 points as a sophomore.
                                next season will be her senior year.

Comment

Working...
                                X