Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 recruits

Default Re: 2017 recruits

i know the season is just underway, but, i noticed Lindsey Thueninck is atop the leader board in scoring and 3 pt'ers.http://www.mngirlsbasketballhub.com/...5-2016-leaders

Quote Originally Posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
    i know the season is just underway, but, i noticed Lindsey Thueninck is atop the leader board in scoring and 3 pt'ers.http://www.mngirlsbasketballhub.com/...5-2016-leaders
    The Jacks could be scary deep next year with her and the 6'3 post coming in along with the transfer Wade who looks like she can play the 4 spot. That would help reduce the big minutes that Ober and Thompson are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    The Jacks could be scary deep next year with her and the 6'3 post coming in along with the transfer Wade who looks like she can play the 4 spot. That would help reduce the big minutes that Ober and Thompson are playing.
    Thueninck is only a junior this year...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    They will have Graettinger next year which should be a plus. She will likely be a 2 or 3 spot.

Does anyone know if we were looking at Anna Brecht a Junior from Sioux Falls Lincoln as I see she committed to today's opponent Wisconsin Green Bay earlier this year. She has a 30 point game this year. Her sister Ellie is a Freshman at Omaha.

Lindsey Theuninck update: 5th in scoring 273, 6th ppg 24.8, 3rd in made 3pt'ers @37

Tylee Irwin has 31pts in Wahpeton victory over West Fargo on 1/11/16.

http://www.inforum.com/video/KSI5ARRM
    If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot learn any other way. - Mark Twain

More for 2018 Recruiting but a friend of mine was at the SF Lincoln vs Minnetonka game on Saturday and he said AJ was at the game. He heard he was there checking out a 6-2 Sophomore athletic post player. He was not sure of her name.

Adding that she played for Minnetonka
    Last edited by JackBBFan; 01-12-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBBFan View Post
    More for 2018 Recruiting but a friend of mine was at the SF Lincoln vs Minnetonka game on Saturday and he said AJ was at the game. He heard he was there checking out a 6-2 Sophomore athletic post player. He was not sure of her name.

Adding that she played for Minnetonka
    Could it be Christianna Carr,last time I've seen her height listed,it was 6'1,she might still be growing.She plays the post, but projected to play an athletic extremely mobile forward in college.Another site says she's a 6'0 guard.Number 16 ranked player in prospect nation. That would be a heck of a good offer,if it's her,and AJ extends an offer,of course. Lots of coaches would love to get a verbal from her, she's ranked number two in the class of 2018,in Minn. My apologies to whomever he went to see if it wasn't Carr,she would almost certainly have to be a very good player also.When's the next contact period ,I wonder,must be all scouting right now I suppose.

Maybe AJ was scouting more than one player,Minnetonka also has the #4 recruit for 2018, 6"3" soph forward Kayla Mershon according to Minnesota Hoops.Can't go wrong with either one of these players.
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 01-13-2016 at 02:55 AM.

From what he told me I am pretty sure it is Kayla Mershon. He did talk to someone who knew her Aunt and the Aunt said AJ was recruiting her niece.