Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 recruits

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Elena Delle Donne comes to mind. My hero, turned down Geno, stayed home, gave him a complex.She played for Blue hens in Delaware,and of course,is currently a star performer in the WNBA.
    Like how we should have gotten osterello. Would have been a huge get and she wanted to come here. But we all know how that turned out.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

NDSU picks up a verbal from Danneka Voegeli(6'2" post) of Winona, MN and Minnesota Fury AAU. I only bring it up because her head coach said SDSU (and UWGB) were starting to show interest this spring. Don't know if the SDSU interest was serious, minimal, or other.

Looks like she's a MN Fury teammate of your recruit, Lindsey Theuninck.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
        NDSU picks up a verbal from Danneka Voegeli(6'2" post) of Winona, MN and Minnesota Fury AAU. I only bring it up because her head coach said SDSU (and UWGB) were starting to show interest this spring. Don't know if the SDSU interest was serious, minimal, or other.

Looks like she's a MN Fury teammate of your recruit, Lindsey Theuninck.
        I think your new coach might be getting better quality recruits to play for the Bison.Let's hope so,we need a strong conference,one that wins OOC games against good competition.The one thing that denotes a weak conference is the OOC season when all but the top 2 or 3 teams find it hard to win games OOC. All the Summit teams hopefully get better,the better we all look, the better recruits all of us collectively will attract. Maybe eventually it won't be so uncommon for a Summit team to knock off a BCS school
        like it appears to be now.Lots of good players coming down the pipeline.The five state area is getting better and better at developing good talented players.Especially Minn and Iowa with their Nationally competitive AAU programs with players starting very young and developing skills early.

Comment

Tylee Irwin from Wahpeton verbal is the new verbal

http://www.kjasr.com/
          http://www.5statehoops.com/page/show...73-tylee-irwin

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
            Tylee Irwin from Wahpeton verbal is the new verbal

http://www.kjasr.com/
            http://www.5statehoops.com/page/show...73-tylee-irwin
            She comes from a basketball family. Her older brother, 6-5 Sr. Blaze Irwin, verballed to Minot State back in December. Looking forward to 2 more years of watching her play.
            If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot learn any other way. - Mark Twain

Comment

i know the season is just underway, but, i noticed Lindsey Thueninck is atop the leader board in scoring and 3 pt'ers.http://www.mngirlsbasketballhub.com/...5-2016-leaders

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
                i know the season is just underway, but, i noticed Lindsey Thueninck is atop the leader board in scoring and 3 pt'ers.http://www.mngirlsbasketballhub.com/...5-2016-leaders
                The Jacks could be scary deep next year with her and the 6'3 post coming in along with the transfer Wade who looks like she can play the 4 spot. That would help reduce the big minutes that Ober and Thompson are playing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  The Jacks could be scary deep next year with her and the 6'3 post coming in along with the transfer Wade who looks like she can play the 4 spot. That would help reduce the big minutes that Ober and Thompson are playing.
                  Thueninck is only a junior this year...
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    They will have Graettinger next year which should be a plus. She will likely be a 2 or 3 spot.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Does anyone know if we were looking at Anna Brecht a Junior from Sioux Falls Lincoln as I see she committed to today's opponent Wisconsin Green Bay earlier this year. She has a 30 point game this year. Her sister Ellie is a Freshman at Omaha.

Comment

Lindsey Theuninck update: 5th in scoring 273, 6th ppg 24.8, 3rd in made 3pt'ers @37

Comment

Tylee Irwin has 31pts in Wahpeton victory over West Fargo on 1/11/16.

http://www.inforum.com/video/KSI5ARRM
                          If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot learn any other way. - Mark Twain

Comment

More for 2018 Recruiting but a friend of mine was at the SF Lincoln vs Minnetonka game on Saturday and he said AJ was at the game. He heard he was there checking out a 6-2 Sophomore athletic post player. He was not sure of her name.

Adding that she played for Minnetonka
                            Last edited by JackBBFan; 01-12-2016, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
                              More for 2018 Recruiting but a friend of mine was at the SF Lincoln vs Minnetonka game on Saturday and he said AJ was at the game. He heard he was there checking out a 6-2 Sophomore athletic post player. He was not sure of her name.

Adding that she played for Minnetonka
                              Could it be Christianna Carr,last time I've seen her height listed,it was 6'1,she might still be growing.She plays the post, but projected to play an athletic extremely mobile forward in college.Another site says she's a 6'0 guard.Number 16 ranked player in prospect nation. That would be a heck of a good offer,if it's her,and AJ extends an offer,of course. Lots of coaches would love to get a verbal from her, she's ranked number two in the class of 2018,in Minn. My apologies to whomever he went to see if it wasn't Carr,she would almost certainly have to be a very good player also.When's the next contact period ,I wonder,must be all scouting right now I suppose.

Maybe AJ was scouting more than one player,Minnetonka also has the #4 recruit for 2018, 6"3" soph forward Kayla Mershon according to Minnesota Hoops.Can't go wrong with either one of these players.
                              Last edited by jackdaniel; 01-13-2016, 01:55 AM.

Comment

From what he told me I am pretty sure it is Kayla Mershon. He did talk to someone who knew her Aunt and the Aunt said AJ was recruiting her niece.

Comment

Working...
                                X