2017 recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 recruits

not sure where this may fit, but, AJ just tweeted "it's a great day to be a jackrabbit"!

most likely 2018?

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
      not sure where this may fit, but, AJ just tweeted "it's a great day to be a jackrabbit"!

most likely 2018?
      If Myah Selland commits, it could be 2017.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        If Myah Selland commits, it could be 2017.
        I was holding out for a UCONN transfer, but that'd work I suppose...😉
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          I was holding out for a UCONN transfer, but that'd work I suppose...
          Or Geno was coming on as assistant to help with recruiting. Geno's health problem forcing him to cut back and move to the country in South Dakota.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

most likely 2018?
            SDSUWBB tweet said AWESOME day to be a Jackrabbit

Comment

most likely 2018?
              I know it probably isn't this but could it be that Stevens doesn't have to sit out a year since she didn't play last year and she transferred back to where she started?

I would take that but Myah Selland coming to SDSU would be just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
                I know it probably isn't this but could it be that Stevens doesn't have to sit out a year since she didn't play last year and she transferred back to where she started?
                Highly unlikely

Likely

Comment

Nothing about it on Myah Sellands twitter page.

Comment

If Stevens practiced at San Diego, that would be almost impossible that she doesn't have to sit a year.

Comment

• Re: 2017 recruits

Yeah, it is Selland. Good deal to have her verbal. I have no tweet or link, but that is who it is.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                        Yeah, it is Selland. Good deal to have her verbal. I have no tweet or link, but that is who it is.
                        That would be awesome news. Keeping SD's best in SD!

Comment

With Sellend committed,our 2017 roster is awesome,Miller's,Flaata's,Thompson's,Alexander's SR year I believe.Will miss , a lot, the contributions of Young and Ober,Viso though.
                          Last edited by jackdaniel; 04-28-2016, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Is Selland a top 100 recruit?
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              With Sellend committed,our 2017 roster is awesome,Millers SR year I believe.
                              Miller, Geubert, Selland, Stevens, Larson, Thompson, Wade and company
                              "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                                Is Selland a top 100 recruit?
                                haven't checked lately, but, didn't see her name on any list previously.

Comment

Working...
                                X