Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 recruits

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    PSA: Don't google Chloe Lamb if you're at work, the results are definitely NSFW. I was trying to remember who Chloe Lamb was, so I googled her name to find a video or her playing to see if I had watched it before. Some videos showed up alright, definitely not of her and not of basketball.
    Chloe's team made it to the state tournament this year,so you can find video taped games made available by sdpb on you tube.Here's a link to the championship game....link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eksu...Bs6df9fiDgCzfl

Comment

So did the Jacks ever have an offer out to Lamb ? I know there have been rumors on here that they did, but was that ever confirmed ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        So did the Jacks ever have an offer out to Lamb ? I know there have been rumors on here that they did, but was that ever confirmed ?
        I believe they offered when she was a freshman but retracted their offer back from her not long after that...so yes and no.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
          Chloe Lamb is going to USD.

Sully Buttes basketball standout Chloe Lamb has chosen to continue her playing career with the University of South Dakota.
          During her varsity career, Lamb has been named to the all-state team three times, led her team in scoring during the 2015-2016 season, selected three times to the Class B All-State Tournament Team, & led the Chargers to the State B Title last season.
          The soon to be senior has also excelled in the classroom as she carries a 4.0 and serves as the student council president.
          Glad she is staying in state. Only so many spots on a roster.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

http://www.mitchellrepublic.com/spor...w-over-crofton

Myah Selland's stats from yesterday's game vs powerhouse Crofton NE:

40 points, 15 rebounds, 6 assists and 5 steals. SCW got the win over a team that came in 12-1 (only loss was to SF Washington).

She's going to get to play alongside Miller and Guebert for two years. Look out.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

40 points, 15 rebounds, 6 assists and 5 steals. SCW got the win over a team that came in 12-1 (only loss was to SF Washington).

She's going to get to play alongside Miller and Guebert for two years. Look out.
              Exciting times ahead for sure, plenty to look forward to,exciting new players,old great ones returning,along with the great nucleus of players we will have returning from this years roster, "good times at Ridgemont High" .....Errr, "Wabbit" land quoting Mr Fudd.

Comment

Nice to see a SDSU recruit outdueling a USD recruit!

Comment

I think I blew my voice out calling Selland's buzzer-beater to send the game into OT.
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

L. Theunick minnesota hs stats so far:

5th in scoring: 369
                    6th in ppg: 26.4
                    15th in 3pt'ers made: 29

Comment

She's going to be a welcomed and talented addition to an already talented team next year.Very good recruiting year for the Jacks.Next year should be awesome just like this years teaam is.Great to be a Jackrabbit fan.as always.

Comment

The thing this recruiting class should bring which we now lack is some scoring off the bench. The last couple seasons we have lacked a player like Rotert and Jill and Kerri Young, who early in their careers could come in off the bench and provide instant offense. We now have bench players who can come in and hold their own, but as of yet are not great offensively.

Comment

The WBB could have that large rotation again that went 10 deep. It appears there will be great talent next year.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

No doubt about next year's depth, if everyone stays healthy. Assuming Larson and Stevens replace Ober and Young in the starting lineup, the bench would feature these (among others):

Alexander, Palmer, Selland, Theunick, Flaata, Mieres. That looks like a team that should easily go 10-deep.

Selland had 19 points in a 35-point blowout win last night.

Comment

Not sure if Stevens is athletic enough to guard wing players. If Alexander keeps improving , it wouldn't surprise me to see Macy play some on the wing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                                Not sure if Stevens is athletic enough to guard wing players. If Alexander keeps improving , it wouldn't surprise me to see Macy play some on the wing.
                                Larson might be able to play the 3. I have never seen her play to know about her. I understood that she is very athletic which means she could be a tall wing. Stevens will likely stay where her strength and physical play at the 4. She can bump out and shoot the 3 point as well. Macy could probably play anywhere. She was on the wing some this year when Alexander was on the floor. They have a talented roster again next year.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X