2017 recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 recruits

OMG. Watching this and every level of basketball should have a shot clock!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      No kidding!!!

Comment

You think tonight is bad, Ethan went into the four Corner offense with like 3 minutes left in each quarter last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That, the overall level of play, the announcers, lack of replays and the ridiculously wide camera angle make sitting through a whole game pretty clunky.

Selland is going to be in heaven next year being surrounded by Miller, Guebert, Thompson and company. Weapons in every direction. She badly needed a little help tonight and there was none to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            That, the overall level of play, the announcers, lack of replays and the ridiculously wide camera angle make sitting through a whole game pretty clunky.

Selland is going to be in heaven next year being surrounded by Miller, Guebert, Thompson and company. Weapons in every direction. She badly needed a little help tonight and there was none to be found.
            Fire in the hole!

Comment

SDSU commit Tylee Irwin named ND Miss Basketball

http://www.inforum.com/sports/423326...iss-basketball
              If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot learn any other way. - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by WahpJack View Post
                SDSU commit Tylee Irwin named ND Miss Basketball

http://www.inforum.com/sports/423326...iss-basketball
                Tylee looks like a great recruit. 6-foot forward and the No. 2 all-time scorer in North Dakota. Her brother redshirted for Bison.
                This space for lease.

Comment

I thought I did a pretty decent job calling the game Friday night... that was a pressure-cooker!

And you're right about Selland... one heck of a player and with all the players you mentioned, she's going to have some very good mentors.
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

The Jacks need scoring off the bench and all three of the incoming recruits look like they can help with that.

Comment

camera/video "operation" is really getting frustrating for the viewer during these tournaments. jmo.

Comment

Myah was named SD Gatorade player of the year.

Comment

Our recruit from ND, Tylee Irwin, was named ND Gatorade Player of the Year:

https://www.wday.com/sports/basketba...de-player-year

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                            Myah was named SD Gatorade player of the year.
                            Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                            Our recruit from ND, Tylee Irwin, was named ND Gatorade Player of the Year
                            If only AJ could recruit...
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

FYI, you can catch Selland on MyUTV(11.2 in Sioux Falls) or Keloland.com when she plays in the SD All-Star game today at 1.

She was named SD All-Star POY.

Comment

Theuninck must be getting in some physical play. This picture appears she has a mask strapped on.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X