Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU petitions the NCAA

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    At least he wouldn't have had to book the multi trans-continental flights that would be necessary for Saul to see his former star play ball.
    SDSU basketball > NDSU basketball on this post alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden View Post
      After witnessing the Bizon cheerleaders at this years tourney you might want to think about that. WOW!
      I did the halftime shooting contest at the title game... I'd like to think i'd have brought ten grand home if not for the ipfw cheerleaders.... D d d d damn.
      North Dakota State University
      11 Time National Champions
      '65, '68, '69, '83, '85, '86, '88, '90, '11, '12, '13

http://i.imgur.com/LwCVRnd.gif

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
        SDSU basketball > NDSU basketball on this post alone!
        So that must mean every post is downhill from there...just like the team...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
          So that must mean every post is downhill from there...just like the team...
          Yes, we are all quite concerned about SDSU dropping to the cellar of the Summit. After all, in the long history of SDSU basketball, our only good teams were his Junior and Senior season.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
            Yes, we are all quite concerned about SDSU dropping to the cellar of the Summit. After all, in the long history of SDSU basketball, our only good teams were his Junior and Senior season.
            You might want to use this off-season to get your sarcasm detector checked. It seems to be off by a zenner.

Comment

You might want to use this off-season to get your sarcasm detector checked. It seems to be off by a zenner.
              Or a Braun

Comment

Tell me more.

Comment

Congrats to the Bison, beating OU means two SDSU scholarships will be funded from the extra CBS Pie. Some one said SDSU would get 30k out of this slice. Thanks Bison. Those poor guys battled very hard. Bjorkland with a cut below the eye, and Braun an open cut on his back. Those Okies are kind of mean when they play. Plus the one okie kicking Braun in the head was not nice either.

Comment

What do you think about the kick? Intentional? I did not think so last night, but it is hard to tell for sure. Just thought I'd get some opinions from the outside.

Comment

What do you think about the kick? Intentional? I did not think so last night, but it is hard to tell for sure. Just thought I'd get some opinions from the outside.
                      They got tangled up. Not intentional. If anything you could say Braun squeezed his legs together to "hold" the OU guy's foot/leg. The no call was the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        They got tangled up. Not intentional. If anything you could say Braun squeezed his legs together to "hold" the OU guy's foot/leg. The no call was the right call.
                        No disagreement here...

Comment

No disagreement here...
                          Wow. We agree on two things in the same morning?

This and the fact that making the NCAA tourney IS a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            Wow. We agree on two things in the same morning?

This and the fact that making the NCAA tourney IS a big deal.
                            That's why I like coming here...we're basically the same type of people. As our rivalry grows, it is pretty cool to come over hear and still see you guys cheering for us. We'd be cheering for you guys as well.

Comment

That's why I like coming here...we're basically the same type of people. As our rivalry grows, it is pretty cool to come over hear and still see you guys cheering for us. We'd be cheering for you guys as well.
                              I like to think SDSU had a part in the success of the Bizon. Our league seed the last three years has gone 14, 13, and now 12. I think our league it starting to get some respect. The win last night just adds to that. I dream of the day when the Summit gets more than one team in the dance. I don't think that dream is too far from reality.

I am frustrated that you guys drew OU and we got stuck with Michigan in what turned out to be a home game from them. Seems we got the short end of the straw last year.

Comment

Except for that whole 'wearing green' thing. Can't get into that, personally. But could be worse--could be red.

Go, Bison!

/smack thread infraction
                                /I denounce myself
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X