Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit tourney, 2015

Originally posted by cfeffb View Post
    I emailed SF Sports Authority about basketball tickets, and they responded that 1 baseball ticket allows 4 basketball all session tickets during presale. The access code is one time use.
    Sounds like it might be 4 tickets per order not per ticket ordered if the code is one time use and you get one code per order not per ticket. I guess we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I bought a GA baseball ticket as well. $7 to be eligible for 24-hour Summit Basketball presale? I did not have to give that too much thought.

I'd love to be able to attend a baseball game or two, but Memorial Day weekend is a tough time. Go Jacks!

Comment

Anyone have any idea when SL basketball tickets will go on sale for 2015? I haven't heard boo about it but I don't keep track of these things very well either. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. One would think they would go on sale in the somewhat near future.

Comment

I've been waiting to hear something on that topic as well. I'm guessing that it will be hard to miss if you follow much for local social media.

Comment

Are all the seats in place and numbered for the Sanford Premier Center? At one time, it was indicated that the seats for the Summit Tourney would be on sale when the seating was finished.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              Are all the seats in place and numbered for the Sanford Premier Center? At one time, it was indicated that the seats for the Summit Tourney would be on sale when the seating was finished.
              I think they have, in two weeks I go and select my seat for the stampede.

Comment

They were selling concert tickets at least a month ago.

Comment

http://www.siouxfallseventscenter.org/livecam/index.php
                  The webcam shows seats in place and the website shows tickets for sale at concerts with section numbers.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Those of us who purchased Summit Tourney baseball tickets on-line are supposed to get to order advance basketball passes before they go on sale to the general public. I will post a heads-up when I get that info so everyone knows when the public sales open.

Comment

This is what I heard back from the SF Sports Authority related to ticket sales. They anticipate to announce the on-sale after July 4 with the first right going to those who purchased baseball tickets. Once the announcement has been made, it will be 2 weeks before the sale date.

I checked back on June 26 and at that time they were finalizing seating availability with the TV Crew.

Comment

I'm hoping that $5 baseball ticket enough to finally get me decent seats for this tournament. I've bought as early as possible the last couple years and still ended up half-way up towards the roof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Booked my rooms for Summit League tourney March 7-10, 2015. Still no word on ticket sales. Website says "under construction". Going to be a busy March for me. Heading to the Big 10 tourney in Chicago after Summit tourney ends.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'm shocked that they are not selling tickets yet. Ever since they have have been in Sioux Falls , all those advance all-session passes they sold for the next year meant that they had those $ in their account for an entire year before the tickets were actually used. You would think the Summit officials would have liked to continue that arrangement.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              I'm shocked that they are not selling tickets yet. Ever since they have have been in Sioux Falls , all those advance all-session passes they sold for the next year meant that they had those $ in their account for an entire year before the tickets were actually used. You would think the Summit officials would have liked to continue that arrangement.
                              Hopefully the delay means people who get all season passes actually get better seats. Frustrating the last few years seeing people get seats much later then us but got much better seating.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Announcement on ticket update coming on Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X