X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit tourney, 2015

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Be a corporate sponsor.
    Or an employee, vendor or partner with a corporate sponsor. I will need 4 tickets. Let me know when I can get them from you.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Has anyone heard of the time frame for ticket sales for the 2015 Summit Tourney?
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        Has anyone heard of the time frame for ticket sales for the 2015 Summit Tourney?
        per TVs twitter from SFSportsAuthority-

@SFSportsAuth announces that fans will get early access to 2015 Summit League hoops tix if they buy 2014 Summit baseball tix online.
        Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
          per TVs twitter from SFSportsAuthority-

@SFSportsAuth announces that fans will get early access to 2015 Summit League hoops tix if they buy 2014 Summit baseball tix online.
          Ticketmaster?

Comment

Info on GoJacks.

Comment

I'd like to know if buying a single baseball ticket will allow one to buy multiple basketball tickets. I guess I'll give it a try. Here is the info from SF Sports Authority.

Those who purchase Summit League Baseball Championship tickets online will have the opportunity to purchase all-session passes to the 2015 Summit League Basketball Championships to be held at the Denny Sanford Premier Center before they go on sale to the general public. Date of general sale is to be determined. To qualify for this offer, tickets must be purchased online before May 21. Youth tickets are excluded from this offer. Those eligible will receive an online code at a future date providing access to Summit League Basketball Championship tickets 24 hours before the general sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                I'd like to know if buying a single baseball ticket will allow one to buy multiple basketball tickets. I guess I'll give it a try. Here is the info from SF Sports Authority.

Those who purchase Summit League Baseball Championship tickets online will have the opportunity to purchase all-session passes to the 2015 Summit League Basketball Championships to be held at the Denny Sanford Premier Center before they go on sale to the general public. Date of general sale is to be determined. To qualify for this offer, tickets must be purchased online before May 21. Youth tickets are excluded from this offer. Those eligible will receive an online code at a future date providing access to Summit League Basketball Championship tickets 24 hours before the general sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keep us posted!
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I just called the SF sports authority. They said yes, one single ticket will allow you to buy basketball tickets just like you were walking up to ticket window. Which includes buying multiple basketball tickets. Not sure if there is a max # of tickets you can purchase for basketball. No date set yet for when basketball tickets go on sale.

Comment

Well count me in for Summit baseball then. I might even drive up to a game or two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I emailed SF Sports Authority about basketball tickets, and they responded that 1 baseball ticket allows 4 basketball all session tickets during presale. The access code is one time use.

Comment

Originally posted by cfeffb View Post
                        I emailed SF Sports Authority about basketball tickets, and they responded that 1 baseball ticket allows 4 basketball all session tickets during presale. The access code is one time use.
                        Glad you called. I figured that would be the case (wasn't sure about the maximum, but was sure it would not be more than six). I purchased my baseball ticket online Friday and was sure hoping I wasn't wrong.

Comment

Do you need to buy an all session baseball ticket or can you just buy a single session ticket to get the 4 basketball tickets? I might go watch some baseball Thursday but wont be able to go Fri or Sat.

Comment

Adult single session General Admission is all that is needed. The General Admission is good for any session.

Comment

I ordered 2 GA tickets online today, $5 each. Although I would love to, it is not likely that I will be able to attend any of the games. Expecting my purchase gains me access to 8 advanced sales tickets to the basketball championships next year.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                                I ordered 2 GA tickets online today, $5 each. Although I would love to, it is not likely that I will be able to attend any of the games. Expecting my purchase gains me access to 8 advanced sales tickets to the basketball championships next year.
                                Is it 4 seats for each ticket or 4 seats for the order?

Comment

Working...
                                X