Summit tourney, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit tourney, 2015

I received an email today supposedly from Ticketmaster regarding the finals on March 10th. Below is what it said-

Attention ticket holder!

This message is being sent on behalf to Denny Sanford Premier Center in Sioux Falls, SD:

Series Master
    Summit League Basketball
    Denny Sanford Premier Center
    March 7-10, 2015
    Dear Valued Fan,
    The times for the games on March 10th has been changed as follows:
    The game that was originally scheduled for 12PM will now start at 1PM.
    The game that was originally scheduled for 6PM will now start at 8PM.
    Your original tickets are still good and we look forward to seeing you there – enjoy the event!

Questions? Just hit reply and ask us or visit Ticketmaster.com!
    Thanks for being a fan!

Ticketmaster Fan Support

Did anyone else, who bought tickets online thru Ticketmaster, get the same email?
    Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
      I received an email today supposedly from Ticketmaster regarding the finals on March 10th. Below is what it said-

Attention ticket holder!

This message is being sent on behalf to Denny Sanford Premier Center in Sioux Falls, SD:

Series Master
      Summit League Basketball
      Denny Sanford Premier Center
      March 7-10, 2015
      Dear Valued Fan,
      The times for the games on March 10th has been changed as follows:
      The game that was originally scheduled for 12PM will now start at 1PM.
      The game that was originally scheduled for 6PM will now start at 8PM.
      Your original tickets are still good and we look forward to seeing you there – enjoy the event!

Questions? Just hit reply and ask us or visit Ticketmaster.com!
      Thanks for being a fan!

Ticketmaster Fan Support

Did anyone else, who bought tickets online thru Ticketmaster, get the same email?
      It's legit - I looked at our tickets which we printed after we bought them last summer , and they do list the Tuesday game times as 12:00 and 6:00 . I hadn't even looked at them close enough to notice until today.

Comment

I got the email also. Hopefully we'll have two SDSU teams in those games.

Comment

Sorry double posting (posted the link in Summit MBB).

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...ets/?id=176445

Comment

Matt Zimmer just tweeted that the upper concourse tickets have been made available for the SLT.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
              Matt Zimmer just tweeted that the upper concourse tickets have been made available for the SLT.
              Just looked online. They have only opened sections 201-205 and only for the Saturday sessions... interesting. It is also interesting that better tickets are available now than when I waited in line in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                Just looked online. They have only opened sections 201-205 and only for the Saturday sessions... interesting. It is also interesting that better tickets are available now than when I waited in line in Sioux Falls.
                Press Release:
                http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport..._bball_tickets

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  If SDSU is going to be playing in any of the sessions, the upper level (number of sections will vary) will be opened.

Comment

Yes, it looks like SDSU fans are doing their part. Upper level open for both sessions Saturday, but not for Sunday (at least not yet).

Comment

I apparently missed the news and just discovered* the Summit League has an app for both iPhone and Android. Search for "Summit Hoops" in the Google Play Store or in the Apple App store.

Link to the 2/25 press release on the Summit League's site.
                      http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...ses/022515_app

I just installed the app on my iPhone and my Android tablet. It has team rosters...is set up for live stats...looks like a very practical app and preliminarily seems to function well on both Android and IOS platforms.

* Read it first (and thanks to sealhall74) on the WIU message board, LeatherneckNation.net.

Comment

The Sioux Falls Sport Authority might produce the biggest SLT to date. The new facility and the 4 Dakota teams playing on Saturday should create the largest opening day ever for this event. It would seem that there should be more red at the games this year. The early forecast for weather indicates temps in the low 40's to low 50's during those 4 days. That might bring in a few more casual fans. Supporting this tournament keeps the games closer to home and there are many good games to watch.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          The Sioux Falls Sport Authority might produce the biggest SLT to date. The new facility and the 4 Dakota teams playing on Saturday should create the largest opening day ever for this event. It would seem that there should be more red at the games this year. The early forecast for weather indicates temps in the low 40's to low 50's during those 4 days. That might bring in a few more casual fans. Supporting this tournament keeps the games closer to home and there are many good games to watch.
                          most likely only gets better when Omaha Mavericks become full-fledged member next season.

Comment

Only 4 lower bowl tickets left and about 3/5 of the seats are available for upper bowl for Saturdays evening session. I'm guessing there will be over 8k on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
                              most likely only gets better when Omaha Mavericks become full-fledged member next season.
                              Not sure Omaha is going to add much to the mix as not very well followed program and doubt how many will make the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                Not sure Omaha is going to add much to the mix as not very well followed program and doubt how many will make the drive.
                                guess you could be right on that. i never went and checked their attendance figures. hockey is probably more their forté.

hardly a following at all for women, maybe a couple hundred average. men appear to bring in about 1200. (just a quick glance at an estimate).
                                Last edited by krak-r-jacks; 03-03-2015, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X