Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    Looks like we got another one: Kallan Hart (6'5" 210 lbs TE/DE) out of Faribault, MN.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1233197/kallan-hart
    A cousin of mine, her husband and a son all work in the Faribault School System. She wrote; (Kallan).."is a great kid and comes from a great family. He also high jumped for..(our son)..on the Track & Field Team. He is quite tall and only gets stronger and stronger"!

Sure sounds like a Jackrabbit to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      A cousin of mine, her husband and a son all work in the Faribault School System. She wrote; (Kallan).."is a great kid and comes from a great family. He also high jumped for..(our son)..on the Track & Field Team. He is quite tall and only gets stronger and stronger"!

I think these are the perfect type of recruits that we seem to get. 6'5" kid from a smaller town who probably played a bunch of different sports during high school. Get him to SDSU where he can hit the weight room hard and concentrate on football and you end up with a 6'5", 240 lb athletic TE.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
        I think these are the perfect type of recruits that we seem to get. 6'5" kid from a smaller town who probably played a bunch of different sports during high school. Get him to SDSU where he can hit the weight room hard and concentrate on football and you end up with a 6'5", 240 lb athletic TE.
        And he keeps the GPA over 3.0 for the athletic department while being a great addition to the community.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post

I don't think can beat that for a character reference. The young man seems to have what it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Lewis said in an interview if he receives an offer, he is taking it.
            I think it will be a PWO offer from the Huskers. Hopefully he stays committed to the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              I think it will be a PWO offer from the Huskers. Hopefully he stays committed to the Jacks.
              The offer they are deciding on will be a scholarship offer.

I might be misinterpreting your post.

Comment

The offer they are deciding on will be a scholarship offer.

I might be misinterpreting your post.
                Take a look at their prospect list for receivers all three and four star recruits. They have one receiver committment. IMHO they have many other receiver wants before Lewis and they are preying on a instate kid who has dreamed to wear red his entire life. He does fit well into what Riley likes to do with his offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                  Take a look at their prospect list for receivers all three and four star recruits. They have one receiver committment. IMHO they have many other receiver wants before Lewis and they are preying on a instate kid who has dreamed to wear red his entire life. He does fit well into what Riley likes to do with his offensive.
                  That makes sense. Nebraska picked up another WR verbal this afternoon.

Comment

Cal Twait, OL from Iowa commits to Northern Iowa. Not surprising as he was never interested in the Jacks. Every time he was travelling through SD he would tweet how boring a state SD was.

Comment

Cal Twait, OL from Iowa commits to Northern Iowa. Not surprising as he was never interested in the Jacks. Every time he was travelling through SD he would tweet how boring a state SD was.
                      compared to the Iowa landscape which is so exciting!

Comment

@jason247scout
                        UC Davis got a good one. Anthem Az. Boulder Creek safety Ryan Parenteau committed on visit.

Had offer from SDSU. Here is a case where he waited too long to commit. He had a long list of offers (some FBS) but they soon went away the longer he waited.

Comment

Jake Whalen, LB from Wisconsin verbals to Wisconsin. He had the gray shirt offer upgraded to a scholarship right away at his weekend visit to the Badgers.

Comment

Looking at this google maps street view of his hometown, I can see why he thinks SD is so boring. I mean this part of Iowa has corn, is flat as a pancake and has a Cenex. How in gods name could Brookings ever compete with that?
                            https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Manso...,60.78,,0,9.04

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                              Looking at this google maps street view of his hometown, I can see why he thinks SD is so boring. I mean this part of Iowa has corn, is flat as a pancake and has a Cenex. How in gods name could Brookings ever compete with that?
                              https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Manso...,60.78,,0,9.04
                              After looking at the Maps I am happy he passed SDSU up. I really don't think he knows what he wants. Manson, Iowa has too much to offer, that is unless you are Ted Turner and in the market for Iowa farm land.

Comment

Geographically, this is a Sioux Falls kid picking SDSU over NDSU. Manson, IA is about a 1.5 hour drive from Cedar Falls, whereas it is 4 hours to Brookings.

His comments on SD probably show that he hasn't traveled west much. Everything within a 100 miles of the SD, MN, IA corner looks about the same, generally speaking.

Comment

Working...
                                X