Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
    I can only make an assumption that size might be one of the reason for fcs.
    No doubt he's small but I think he would be really good in the slot for us or even coming out of the backfield on a limited basis.

Comment

There is some high level football played in Florida. Yeesh. Athletes all over the place watching that video.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
        No doubt he's small but I think he would be really good in the slot for us or even coming out of the backfield on a limited basis.
        Could be a good kick returner too.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          Could be a good kick returner too.
          Exactly, now we just need him to come here.

Comment

Seth Gutwein, RB, CB from Indiana looks like is coming for the recruiting weekend.
            http://www.hudl.com/athlete/623209/seth-gutwein

Expecting 16-17 recruits. Live chat yesterday Terry mentioned Coach Stig is hoping for 5-6 more verbals.
            From the list of known offered players, there is one that I feel good about is Aaron Blackwell, DT out of Arizona (I am hoping no FBS schools offer). The rest of the list not so much (maybe Connor Hubbs; he is taking a visit to NDSU this weekend, not sure how much room they have left but they recently lost 3-4 guys on their roster who are looking to play elsewhere).

Comment

Other names of interest.

Gunnar Grimsrud, LB from Rochester, MN http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1817256/gunnar-grimsrud
              Shakil Taylor, CB from AZ http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3176043/shakial-taylor
              Zach Robertson, SS, WR from Rochester, Mn http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1817236/...ghts/195339380
              Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-18-2015, 12:39 AM.

Comment

They need to bring those recruits to the basketball game and intro them as guests of the football team.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  They need to bring those recruits to the basketball game and intro them as guests of the football team.
                  If their is a game going on during the recruiting weekend they always show up at the game with the FB coaches. Announcing them at the game is probably a violation (I made that up but I wouldn't doubt it with the some of the recruiting rules).

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    If their is a game going on during the recruiting weekend they always show up at the game with the FB coaches. Announcing them at the game is probably a violation (I made that up but I wouldn't doubt it with the some of the recruiting rules).
                    I have seen the recruits at the games in the past. They usually leave at half or shortly after.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Connor Hubbs(DT) to NDSU.

Comment

Jalen Moore, DB a from California commits to Oregon State. Had offer from the Jacks.
                        Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-18-2015, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          Jalen Moore, DB a from California commits to Oregon State. Had offer from the Jacks.
                          Nothing like going after the best. Could still be a transfer down the road.

Comment

Derik Hall, LB from AZ verbals to Northern Arizona. Had offer from the Jacks (the better one).

Comment

According to TV tweet

@TerryVandrovec: Two LBs from Rochester (Minn.) Mayo say they've verbally committed to @GoJacksFB: Gunnar Grimsrud (6-0, 215) and Zach Robertson (6-1, 192).

Comment

Mikey Daniel took his official to SDSU this past weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X