2015 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

Yankton just beat Brookings in an epic 34-33 ot game. Yankton was up and 24-6 and dominating but Brookings came storming back to take a 27-24 lead with 1:30 left in the game. Yankton drove down the field and tied it up with Hale's 2nd field goal of the game. Yankton scored on the first play of OT and Brookings scored on 2 plays via Daniel's 3rd touchdown of the game, but then failed on the 2-pt conversion. Daniel had a huge game and Bird had a phenomenal game as well and Helsper had a nice TD. Hale was 2/3 on field goals for the Bucks and had a nice td catch. Sheldon Gant for Yankton is a horse and Yankton also has a 6'8 TE that could be a interesting prospect as well in Evan Greeneway. Mason Strahl was a baller at the QB spot, he made all kinds of crazy throws that seemed to somehow work out. It was one hell of a game!

Comment

Lincoln beat Roosie 28-14. Vinatieri missed a field goal, but had a good game at WR scoring 1 td. However, he unfortunately dropped the game tying touchdown with 2:30 left in the game on a 4th down, I feel bad for him, it was a tough drop. Hang in their Chase! Braxton Large for Lincoln had a huge game on the ground.

Comment

The Minnesota State Championships are going to be on the Midco secondary channels 322 & 323 all day tomorrow and Saturday. I don't know who is playing in any of them, but just an fyi.
        Last edited by BigGoosie13; 11-21-2014, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Couple of recruits who will be on campus for the game this week:

Alex Agostine (5'10", 195 lbs, LB) from Lincoln, NE.
          http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2908726/alex-agostine

Carter Pembridge (6'4", 250 lbs, OL) from Shawnee Mission, KS.
          http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1719794/carter-pembridge
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            Couple of recruits who will be on campus for the game this week:

Alex Agostine (5'10", 195 lbs, LB) from Lincoln, NE.
            http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2908726/alex-agostine

Carter Pembridge (6'4", 250 lbs, OL) from Shawnee Mission, KS.
            http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1719794/carter-pembridge
            These two will also be on campus this weekend (they've both announced via twitter over the last week or so), they both have offers (profiles copied from GH's offer list post)...

Safety - Brandon Thomas, 5'11" 182, Elkhart, IN (Concord Community) - HUDL
            Offers: Austin Peay, NC Central

DB - Torian Lewis, 6'0" 175, Lansing, IL (TF South) - HUDL
            Offers: Southern Illinois

Comment

Tory Lewis has committed, him and Mosley are one hell of a CB due to land...https://twitter.com/WeAbout_HisTory/...15281942999040

I posted my opinion about his senior highlights a week or two ago in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                Tory Lewis has committed, him and Mosley are one hell of a CB due to land...https://twitter.com/WeAbout_HisTory/...15281942999040

I posted my opinion about his senior highlights a week or two ago in this thread.
                I agree about the physicality these 2 bring to the program. It's a very underrated trait of a corner back.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Having top-notch DB's now has to help recruiting, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                    Having top-notch DB's now has to help recruiting, doesn't it?
                    Absolutely, besides what the veterans that are returning next year in Butler and Forsythe (these guys have upped the physicality of our entire secondary) and I guess this time next year we will be calling Mears and Carr (future shutdown corner imo) veterans, we have stockpiled talent between last years Secondary hall and this years. I loved last years Safeties (Slade is long and freakishly athletic and Romenesko is a Mears clone) and adding Williams this year, who is an amazing all-around athlete is just a cherry on top. I haven't gotten a real reads on Farina, Simmons, or Lindsey yet so I won't really comment on them.

Winning breeds winning, and physicality is contagious. If all these guys stick around, good things will happen, and I really mean it.

Comment

Absolutely, besides what the veterans that are returning next year in Butler and Forsythe (these guys have upped the physicality of our entire secondary) and I guess this time next year we will be calling Mears and Carr (future shutdown corner imo) veterans, we have stockpiled talent between last years Secondary hall and this years. I loved last years Safeties (Slade is long and freakishly athletic and Romenesko is a Mears clone) and adding Williams this year, who is an amazing all-around athlete is just a cherry on top. I haven't gotten a real reads on Farina, Simmons, or Lindsey yet so I won't really comment on them.

Winning breeds winning, and physicality is contagious. If all these guys stick around, good things will happen, and I really mean it.
                      I hope they all do. Playing in a new stadium for three years should help. I've been impressed by Butler since the first time I saw him.

Comment

I should also add that I am excited to see how Jordan Brown develops, and whether he ends up at S or Corner.

Comment

Have seen this listed. Conrad Harker, offensive lineman from NE committed to OK State end of Oct.
                          http://247sports.com/Player/Conrad-Harker-66772

Comment

Should add Marquise Lewis to commit list. I think we are missing one more as believe Terry V indicated we have 12 commitments.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                              Should add Marquise Lewis to commit list. I think we are missing one more as believe Terry V indicated we have 12 commitments.
                              There are currently 11 on the commit list. Lorenzo Williams may be the one you are missing because name not a hyperlink blue.

Comment

Appears we need to load up on some offensive lineman.

Comment

Working...
                                X