2015 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

Kellen Overstreet, verbal to Wyoming. Had offer from the Jacks.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...rstreet-148872

Comment

Jacks offer Marquis Bridges, 6'0" 175 WR/DB out of De La Salle in Minneapolis. Has offers from NDSU and UNI.

http://247sports.com/Player/Marquise-Bridges-71803

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/734680/marquise-bridges
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

@TerryVandrovec
        Dakota Schoolers coach Kent Mueller said that guard Lorenzo Williams (safety, Wolsey-Wessington) has football offers from SDSU, NDSU.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2984674/lorenzo-williams

Comment

Dan Jackson was featured today on the Sharp and Benning Radio Show down in Omaha today, he comes on at the 4-minute mark...http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...=981&f=3075833

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Lorenzo Williams (safety, Wolsey-Wessington) has football offers from SDSU, NDSU.
            Wolsey-Wessington: 9-man football with HS enrollment under 120. If this guys have offers from both SDSU/NDSU, he has to be quite the athlete. Any SD natives seen this kid play?

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
              Wolsey-Wessington: 9-man football with HS enrollment under 120. If this guys have offers from both SDSU/NDSU, he has to be quite the athlete. Any SD natives seen this kid play?
              He lives in Huron he tells me but goes to school in Wosely. Open enrollment in South Dakota?

I have been on this young man for a couple months now. Heard lots of positive things but havent seen any highlights yet. He says coach has them locked for now and should open the up later this year. I have talked with him and he confirms offers to both schools as a safety

http://bisonation.info/s-larenzo-williams-huron-sd/

Comment

Originally posted by samsrams View Post
                He lives in Huron he tells me but goes to school in Wosely. Open enrollment in South Dakota?

I have been on this young man for a couple months now. Heard lots of positive things but havent seen any highlights yet. He says coach has them locked for now and should open the up later this year. I have talked with him and he confirms offers to both schools as a safety

When you reach out to these athletes do they let you know if it is a full or partial scholarship. Or don't you ask?

Comment

Originally posted by samsrams View Post

Yep, Wolsey is about 15 miles west of Huron and a lot of people go back and forth between the two towns for both work and school. Wolsey's head coach Hooks, who is both the football coach and basketball coach is from Huron to.

Beadle County is my home turf so I follow all the schools in the are pretty close, but I never caught a WW football game this year. I did catch a couple of their basketball games though, I would describe Williams as having spring loaded legs and large hands. I know he played every position sans lineman for WW this past year and of course was All State.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    When you reach out to these athletes do they let you know if it is a full or partial scholarship. Or don't you ask?
                    It really varies. Sometimes the kids just offer it up telling me they were only offered a partial. Sometimes I ask but that is rare. It is a slippery slope and I try not to get to involved in it. Personally an offer is an offer no matter how much and its something for the athletes to be proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
                      Strangely enough, I saw only two high school football games last year and one of them just happened to be Wolsey-Wessington vs. Alcester-Hudson in the playoffs.

Lorenzo Williams played QB and they used him as a runner significantly more than a passer. He definitely stood out as an athlete on the field and I remember telling someone he looked liked he could play college ball, but it was hard to gauge what level he could achieve based off watching him against 9 man competition. I'd guess that Lorenzo probably performed well at some camps to get his current offers.

Funny thing about this particular game, Lorenzo was actually upstaged by his team's 5'3" 140 lbs (soak-in-wet) running back, Ryne Johnson. That little guy basically ran for a touchdown every time he got passed the line of scrimmage because nobody could tackle him in the open field. Too bad that kid was just so damn small.
                      Last edited by Kemo; 07-20-2014, 02:06 PM.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        Strangely enough, I saw only two high school football games last year and one of them just happened to be Wolsey-Wessington vs. Alcester-Hudson in the playoffs.

Lorenzo Williams played QB and they used him as a runner significantly more than a passer. He definitely stood out as an athlete on the field and I remember telling someone he looked liked he could play college ball, but it was hard to gauge what level he could achieve based off watching him against 9 man competition. I'd guess that Lorenzo probably preform well at some camps to get his current offers.

Funny thing about this particular game, Lorenzo was actually upstaged by his team's 5'3" 140 lbs (soak-in-wet) running back, Ryne Johnson. That little guy basically ran for a touchdown every time he got passed the line of scrimmage because nobody could tackle him in the open field. Too bad that kid was just so damn small.
                        Yeah, Ryne Johnson finished his career with 4,600 rushing yards and 62 touchdowns. Williams and Johnson each rushed for 2,000 yards last year.

Comment

@jason247scout: Yuma Catholic Az. TE Matt Pistone has committed to Oregon State.

Matt Pistone verbal to Oregon State. Had offer from the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post

Lorenzo Williams played QB and they used him as a runner significantly more than a passer. He definitely stood out as an athlete on the field and I remember telling someone he looked liked he could play college ball, but it was hard to gauge what level he could achieve based off watching him against 9 man competition. I'd guess that Lorenzo probably preform well at some camps to get his current offers.

Good stuff!!
                            He told me he wants to go by Larenzo from now on. Im not exactly sure how the story goes but its something along the lines that he had always gone by Lorenzo Jr and recently found out his birth certificate reads Larenzo. Regardless of how we spell his name I sure wish his hudl reel wasnt private

Comment

From our good friend Samsrams. Zach Baun with an offer from SDSU, Brown Deer, WI. Athlete

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1702229/zack-baun
                              http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...ck-Baun-164733

@BisoNation: Wisconsin athlete Zack Baun @zackbizzaun (SDSU offer) will be making the trip to Fargo to camp at NDSU Saturday.
                              Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 07-23-2014, 04:37 PM. Reason: Added rivals page

Comment

Via Stu Whitney ‏@stuwhitney
                                Just learned Taryn Christion (@T_Time_3) has pared down his list (in no particular order): SDSU, NDSU, Eastern Michigan, Ohio, Wyoming.

Comment

Working...
                                X