2015 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

@jason247scout: Eudora (Kan) HS OT Justus Merz gets first offer from South Dakota State
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/757886/justus-merz

Comment

Did we host a lot of recruits this weekend? It looked like the Red shirting freshman had a lot of recruits with them this weekend. They walked through the tail gating area before the game and I saw a lot of high school sweatshirts walking with them.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
        Did we host a lot of recruits this weekend? It looked like the Red shirting freshman had a lot of recruits with them this weekend. They walked through the tail gating area before the game and I saw a lot of high school sweatshirts walking with them.
        We ran into a Kid from Papillon Neb. @ Hardee's after the game. Didn't ask his name He liked our outfits.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          We ran into a Kid from Papillon Neb. @ Hardee's after the game. Didn't ask his name He liked our outfits.
          Well...that should get him to commit!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater

Comment

Per @wadelaroche:

Roosevelt coach Kim Nelson believe quarterback Taryn Christion may have a fractured ankle. He will get x-rays tomorrow. #arguspreps
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Per @jtESPN991:

I can confirm via text from RHS HC Kim Nelson that Riders QB Taryn Christion has a broken ankle and will have surgery Monday. Out 4-6 weeks
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

@jason247scout: Phoenix Az Mountain Pointe OL Davis Perrott stays hot. Gets 4th offer. #SouthDakotaState

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2704329/davis-perrott

Comment

@gridironarizona: Sunrise Mountain WR Devon Lee also received an offer from South Dakota State. #firstoffer The Mustangs have won 3 straight & are 3-1.

Comment

They finally have highlights up on Lorenzo Williams HUDL page, he basically plays a different position is each game...http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2984674/highlights

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                        They finally have highlights up on Lorenzo Williams HUDL page, he basically plays a different position is each game...http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2984674/highlights
                        Lorenzo was a man among boys in those highlights, which he should be when playing 9-man. It will be interesting to see how much development he needs on the college level. Is a comparison to Skyler Flatten (MBB) appropriate?

Comment

@TerryVandrovec Just in: Roosevelt senior WR/K @ChaseVinatieri said he has given a verbal to @GoJacksFB. Rated 3 stars by ESPN; 2 by Rivals. NDSU offered.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                            @TerryVandrovec Just in: Roosevelt senior WR/K @ChaseVinatieri said he has given a verbal to @GoJacksFB. Rated 3 stars by ESPN; 2 by Rivals. NDSU offered.
                            Considering his uncle, it would be painful if he went anywhere else. this is a good get.

Comment

Awesome news.

It would be great if we could get Mikey Daniel to stay in Brookings now and keep 3 of the top 5 recruits in-state at SDSU.
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                                Awesome news.

It would be great if we could get Mikey Daniel to stay in Brookings now and keep 3 of the top 5 recruits in-state at SDSU.
                                How good is he? I haven't seen any video on him. Also I thought he committed somewhere else already?

Comment

Working...
                                X