Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Season Tickets and schedule

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Wasn't McNeese the opponent for the Hobo Day that shall not be mentioned? I agree, I'd like to see them back.
    The goal line stand at the end of the game is burned into my memory forever. Loved Domino as a Jackrabbit and consider him one of the best, make that play and he's damn near immortal in my mind. Would have loved to go to McNeese when Jacks traveled there in the mid 2000's. As I recall the outcome looked grim with about 5 mins to play, Jacks down a bunch. Ended up winning on a last second 50 yard FG by Parker D I think. Tailgating was apparently phenomenal and Cowboy fans were very fun. Would love a home and home with them.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      The goal line stand at the end of the game is burned into my memory forever. Loved Domino as a Jackrabbit and consider him one of the best, make that play and he's damn near immortal in my mind. Would have loved to go to McNeese when Jacks traveled there in the mid 2000's. As I recall the outcome looked grim with about 5 mins to play, Jacks down a bunch. Ended up winning on a last second 50 yard FG by Parker D I think. Tailgating was apparently phenomenal and Cowboy fans were very fun. Would love a home and home with them.
      It was Jimmy that dropped the INT if that is what you are referring to.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        Are you talking about the dropped INT by Jimmy Rogers? The double reverse attempt for the 2pt conversion to Jaron Harris is what I remember most.

Was a very entertaining game, just didn't end up like we hoped.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          It was Jimmy that dropped the INT if that is what you are referring to.
          My bad, Rodgers not Domino. Guess it isn't burned in as deeply as I thought. Was a 3 OT game right? 46-44? I should have cheated and looked it up first.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I believe that McNeese was #4 in the nation at the time also.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
              Are you talking about the dropped INT by Jimmy Rogers? The double reverse attempt for the 2pt conversion to Jaron Harris is what I remember most.

Was a very entertaining game, just didn't end up like we hoped.
              *thinking of a certain fake punt last year*

Heh...we certainly have not had very good luck with trick plays, have we?
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

was at Mcneese where Kardoes went crazy in the 4th qtr and got like 3 TDs or single handedly won it.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  was at Mcneese where Kardoes went crazy in the 4th qtr and got like 3 TDs or single handedly won it.
                  Seems like there was a trip to ER in the first half and then the TD's. Unbelievable finish.

Comment

Schedule will be announced this afternoon (1pm).

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      My first Hobo Day as a student. I remember that not so fondly.
                      At least you weren't there for The Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned. Ugh...

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                        At least you weren't there for The Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned. Ugh...
                        OshKosh my gosh
                        USD Fan

Comment

A D3 school....why even bother?
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

So they can charge us season ticket holders another $20 a seat. Maybe they will prorate it to the competition but I doubt it.

Comment

Well, to say this is disappointing would be an enormous understatement. That being said, it was obviously impossible to get a decent (DI) team to come here. There has been a lot of talk in the past about creating to tough of an OOC schedule. Guess that's not a problem this year.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

A D3 opponent who went 8-2 last year. There is no good that can come from having this game on the schedule, other than additional $ from us season ticket holders.

Nothing but a money grab by our administration. I'm all for capitalism, but this just feels like us season ticket holders are getting bent over some barbed wire fence.

Comment

Working...
                                X