• Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Season Tickets and schedule

Thanks Keith!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
      There will be a 6th game...not all i's dotted, etc. I'm under lock and key on this, so you will just have to wait for the official announcement.
      Thanks Jack#1. I think I can wait. I hope its a September game. I cant locate the schedule, but seems like there open dates.

Comment

There will be a 6th game...not all i's dotted, etc. I'm under lock and key on this, so you will just have to wait for the official announcement.
        This is exciting news. Thanks for update!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Thanks Jack#1. I think I can wait. I hope its a September game. I cant locate the schedule, but seems like there open dates.
          Sept. 20 and 27 are the open dates.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Fantastic news!!!
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

OMG MESSAGE BOARD RUMORS!!11!!
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Having 6 home games is huge to build that culture of getting people to games. Plus the weather is nice in sept usually to help offset nov weather affected attendance. They should aim for a butler type school or from that confrence again.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The game will be on September 20. Hey, RO, not a rumor...but under obligation not to release the full info.

Comment

The game will be on September 20. Hey, RO, not a rumor...but under obligation not to release the full info.
                    I trust you and your sources. I was attempting to mock some of the hubbub in the other thread where well connected board members were aware of things before the rest of us.

Comment

Asking around at AnyGivenSaturday, it appears that UC-Davis or McNeese St, or possibly Wagner are the FCS candidates available. Any of the three seem like they would be good games. Jacks had UC-Davis in last year? for a pay-for-play game. Aggies (or Pokes) would probably be insistent for a home/home. Wagner is a New York area school who was the first NEC auto-bid winner in '12, but really tanked in '13.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                        Asking around at AnyGivenSaturday, it appears that UC-Davis or McNeese St, or possibly Wagner are the FCS candidates available. Any of the three seem like they would be good games. Jacks had UC-Davis in last year? for a pay-for-play game. Aggies (or Pokes) would probably be insistent for a home/home. Wagner is a New York area school who was the first NEC auto-bid winner in '12, but really tanked in '13.
                        Davis played in Vermillion last year, Brookings 2 years ago I believe that was a money game. Jacks had a home and home with McNeese a 4-5 years ago.

From a fan perspective bring one of those 2 in, love it. From a what's best for the playoffs scenario a cupcake like Wagner may make more sense.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          Davis played in Vermillion last year, Brookings 2 years ago I believe that was a money game. Jacks had a home and home with McNeese a 4-5 years ago.

From a fan perspective bring one of those 2 in, love it. From a what's best for the playoffs scenario a cupcake like Wagner may make more sense.
                          Wasn't McNeese the opponent for the Hobo Day that shall not be mentioned? I agree, I'd like to see them back.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                            Wasn't McNeese the opponent for the Hobo Day that shall not be mentioned? I agree, I'd like to see them back.
                            My first Hobo Day as a student. I remember that not so fondly.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              My first Hobo Day as a student. I remember that not so fondly.
                              Most dont remember their first at all sadly to many dont even make it too the game.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                Most dont remember their first at all sadly to many dont even make it too the game.
                                Are you confessing Goon? Seriously, McNeese would be a great game for us. Interesting that Central Arkansas has had their number for the last couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                                X