2014 Season Tickets and schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Season Tickets and schedule

Got the info Friday. $140 each for a 5 game home slate. Only 1 game before Oct. Hobo day last week in Oct. 2 November games including the last against usd.

Hoping they can add an early season contest to the 12 game slate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: 2014 Season Tickets and schedule

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Got the info Friday. $140 each for a 5 game home slate. Only 1 game before Oct. Hobo day last week in Oct. 2 November games including the last against usd.

Hoping they can add an early season contest to the 12 game slate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To think, there is a bunch of bb games yet to be played, and FB Season tickets are laid before our eyes with an April 18th deadline. If you owe Uncle Sam on the 15th, and you owe SDSU on the 18th, two big bills to be paid. I hope I have the cash for both. Just joking, I anticipate a refund, which will be applied toward FB tickets.

Comment

It is a guess that there is some effort to get another home game scheduled. Otherwise, it is a 40% hike in tickets. The hike could be a reality as well looking ahead to the expenses to be incurred. The letter only addresses renewal information and there is no mention of new sales during this period other than adding more seats to an account. There is also information about building priority points (via donations) for the new stadium seating. It should be another great season for the Jackrabbit football team.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        It is a guess that there is some effort to get another home game scheduled. Otherwise, it is a 40% hike in tickets. The hike could be a reality as well looking ahead to the expenses to be incurred. The letter only addresses renewal information and there is no mention of new sales during this period other than adding more seats to an account. There is also information about building priority points (via donations) for the new stadium seating. It should be another great season for the Jackrabbit football team.
        Oh I am sure there is some effort to get another home game, perhaps a Pioneer School looking for a pay day. I am trying to figure, six games into 100 bucks equals $16.666 as an average figure. Five games in to $140/5games equal 28 bucks per game and if a sixth game is added with no additional charge, $140/6= 23 and change per game. Anyways, we are looking in an increase to help build the new stadium. Considering the cost of UNL tickets, its still a deal. If you are planning a trip to Columbia Missouri, it will cost more than 23 dollars for tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Oh I am sure there is some effort to get another home game, perhaps a Pioneer School looking for a pay day. I am trying to figure, six games into 100 bucks equals $16.666 as an average figure. Five games in to $140/5games equal 28 bucks per game and if a sixth game is added with no additional charge, $140/6= 23 and change per game. Anyways, we are looking in an increase to help build the new stadium. Considering the cost of UNL tickets, its still a deal. If you are planning a trip to Columbia Missouri, it will cost more than 23 dollars for tickets.
          6 games last year was $120.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            6 games last year was $120.
            Wasnt it $130? I paid $265 for 2 tickets

Comment

I looked back to the charges and $265 was the charge for football tickets after Butler game was added to total. It was $225 for the first pull and another $40 on 3/25/2013 for the 6th home game on 2 tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                Wasnt it $130? I paid $265 for 2 tickets
                Yes you are correct, I just checked my purchase history at GoJacks.com and I paid 135 bucks last spring. The five extra bucks is for a handling fee. I have a pending order for 145 bucks so the ticket price went up only 5 dollars over last year. No big deal. I am sure that the sixth game will be added even if its a NSIC team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  Yes you are correct, I just checked my purchase history at GoJacks.com and I paid 135 bucks last spring. The five extra bucks is for a handling fee. I have a pending order for 145 bucks so the ticket price went up only 5 dollars over last year. No big deal. I am sure that the sixth game will be added even if its a NSIC team.
                  The NSIC teams don't play any nonconference games. I don't know of any other conference that works that way, but they are a 16 team conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                    The NSIC teams don't play any nonconference games. I don't know of any other conference that works that way, but they are a 16 team conference.
                    Sorry forgot about that, maybe some MIAA team then or maybe Ferris State who played NDSU last year. Rob Peterson no doubt is working on something.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                      Yep and I hope we never schedule an NSIC school. Nothing can be gained from it.

Comment

They are definitely working on a sixth game...but know from conversations that it is a tough process and getting more difficult, at least without making a pretty good payout to get somebody here. Will be either September 20 or 27. I know they prefer the 20th.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                          They are definitely working on a sixth game...but know from conversations that it is a tough process and getting more difficult, at least without making a pretty good payout to get somebody here. Will be either September 20 or 27. I know they prefer the 20th.
                          Any news on the 6th game?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                            Any news on the 6th game?
                            Nope

Comment

There will be a 6th game...not all i's dotted, etc. I'm under lock and key on this, so you will just have to wait for the official announcement.

Comment

Working...
                              X