Clear All

Re: Zenner, Kilgore, and more make the 2013 NCAA All-Minnesota Team

Originally posted by jack power View Post
    I'm confused
    Me too, this thread is 10 months old.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      Low rent Hando. NDSU hasn't won the 2014 title yet, UNI beat you and SDSU nearly did. NDSU is already showing signs of missing a step, and that's with Bohl's recruits.

Klieman admitted in the post game that NDSU didn't prepare for the Wildcat at all despite having 2 weeks. That's a set SDSU has run since at least Minnett. Its one small thing, but Bohl would have been ready for it. Do you disagree?
      Bohl was 4-4 versus SDSU from 2003 - 2010.
      Klieman was hired in 2011 and NDSU is 6-0 versus SDSU. Klieman has done just fine

I think you Jacks fans forget how much you used to mock Bohl when you were on top and NDSU was down for those 2 years. "Whale of a Game"

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
        Klieman was hired in 2011 and NDSU is 6-0 versus SDSU. Klieman has done just fine

I think you Jacks fans forget how much you used to mock Bohl when you were on top and NDSU was down for those 2 years. "Whale of a Game"
        Oh, heavens. We still mock (or delight in . . . perspectives vary) the whole "Whale of a ___" quip/joke/meme.

And if SDSU won't mock NDSU, who will? That's what friends are for!

(Oh. Yeah. "Not a smack thread." Crap. Now I gotta go to the Naughty Spot for a while.)
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
          Low rent Hando. NDSU hasn't won the 2014 title yet, UNI beat you and SDSU nearly did. NDSU is already showing signs of missing a step, and that's with Bohl's recruits.

Klieman admitted in the post game that NDSU didn't prepare for the Wildcat at all despite having 2 weeks. That's a set SDSU has run since at least Minnett. Its one small thing, but Bohl would have been ready for it. Do you disagree?
          I think a bigger issue was no Travis Beck, we traded a four year starter at LB for a guy that has started a couple of games. It was a brilliant move by Stig and his staff.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post

Not nearly as much mocking as was going on over at B-Ville, some of it admittedly spilling over from the tremendous amount being heaped on the QB.... forget his name.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              Oh, heavens. We still mock (or delight in . . . perspectives vary) the whole "Whale of a ___" quip/joke/meme.

And if SDSU won't mock NDSU, who will? That's what friends are for!

(Oh. Yeah. "Not a smack thread." Crap. Now I gotta go to the Naughty Spot for a while.)
              Filbert, I think you are still discombobulated by the praise heaped on IPFW in another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                Not nearly as much mocking as was going on over at B-Ville, some of it admittedly spilling over from the tremendous amount being heaped on the QB.... forget his name.
                Is it still Mertens fault?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                  Filbert, I think you are still discombobulated by the praise heaped on IPFW in another thread.
                  Yeah, but I don't hate NDSU.

Most of the time.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm confused
                    I made a stupid post and he quoted it before I deleted it.

Comment

• Re: Zenner, Kilgore, and more make the 2013 NCAA All-Minnesota Team

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                      Ah , the ole ninja edit. I get it now

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                        I hate when that happens!

Comment

Ah , the ole ninja edit. I get it now
                          If it was a true ninja edit, nobody would have known it even happened.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                          X