Jordan Dykstra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jordan Dykstra

With all the trends for the "stretch" 4's... well, we all know Jordan can Shoot it.

I'm not saying he'll make it, and I'm sure he won't get drafted...but I could see him work his way onto a D League roster, and then who knows?

Comment

He would be a nice fit overseas. Biggest problem I see with him is he doesn't really have anybody to guard. Really intrigued to see what his wingspan checks out at
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Per @JackrabbitHoops:

Good luck to former Jackrabbit, Jordan Dykstra, in his workouts with the Toronto Raptors and New York Knicks this week!
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Jordan Dykstra had his 1st workout today with some big names like Tyler Ennis and Keith Appling.

http://www.raptorshq.com/2014/5/29/5...ling-highlight

Comment

Good catch-up article about Dykstra.

http://nbadraftblog.com/root/2014pla...n-dykstra.html

Comment

Teams that have expressed interest in Dykstra (possible summer league teams):
              Bucks (hoping for this one)
              Raptors
              Knicks
              Cavs

Summer League starts July 11

Comment

Surprised this story hasn't shown up here yet, but there was a new article in the Argus today regarding Dykstra's draft hopes:

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...shot/11391173/

Comment

Any word on Jordan signing for a summer league spot yet? TV hasn't posted anything on twitter yet, so I assume not. But maybe someone with connections to Jordan may have heard something?

Comment

Oakland's Travis Bader is playing for the 76ers and Golden State during Summer League. Taylor Braun, Troy Huff, and Jordan Dykstra still haven't signed with any teams. Meanwhile Trevor Gruis has signed a contract to play overseas in Sweden.

Comment

Taylor Braun will play for the Suns during Summer League. They play the Bucks July 13th. I am having some doubts now that Dykstra will land a spot on a summer league team.

Comment

Chris Udofia will be playing with the Houston Rockets for the summer league.

Have heard much on Dykstra, I figured he have a shot to make a summer league roster.

Comment

Per Vandrovec:

Ex-SDSU forward Jordan Dykstra said he has his 1st pro gig: BK Inter Bratislava. Top team in top league in Slovakia.
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                            Per Vandrovec:

Ex-SDSU forward Jordan Dykstra said he has his 1st pro gig: BK Inter Bratislava. Top team in top league in Slovakia.
                            "Nowhere near BERLIN!"

Comment

Good landing spot for Jordan.

Looks like former Wisconsin Badger Alando Tucker played for Bratislava last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X