Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Summit League season

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    I'm thinking IUPUI women will go all out this year for the tournament crown more than anyone else because they lose four starters and will be a little down next yr.This will be their best chance,kind of like UMKC was when we played them in the Championship game two yrs ago.I think both our games will be super tough this year,w/o an easy game to work out the kinks,we have to hit the ground running,and play like we did against USD,only twice.I think we have the team to do it,but it won't be easy.
    I think at this time of the year you go all out regardless what your team's make-up is. I like that their semi will likely be a rivalry game with Fort Wayne , who recently beat the Jags if I remember correctly. That should be a hard fought game that could be tough for the winner to come back from in less than 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      I think at this time of the year you go all out regardless what your team's make-up is. I like that their semi will likely be a rivalry game with Fort Wayne , who recently beat the Jags if I remember correctly. That should be a hard fought game that could be tough for the winner to come back from in less than 24 hours.
      Same for us. Beware the Yotes.

Comment

This might sound crazy but i would rather play USD in the semis than WIU. Western has gave SDSU fits both times they played. USD doesn't know how to play defense. SDSU has shown in both meetings that they can put up great offensive numbers against the Yotes and win despite not playing stellar D in vermillion.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          This might sound crazy but i would rather play USD in the semis than WIU. Western has gave SDSU fits both times they played. USD doesn't know how to play defense. SDSU has shown in both meetings that they can put up great offensive numbers against the Yotes and win despite not playing stellar D in vermillion.
          I would rather play western, USD might actually try in SF and they are a wild card IMO like denver. I would like our chances against FW also since we just seem to play them well in SD. NDSU is the only team i give a chance to beat us in SF. I would rather see western play NDSU they always seems to have a hard time against um.

For the women the only team i think that can knock us out is IUPUI. otherwise USD is again the wildcard with FW. otherwise most everyone else seems beatable no real dark horses to me.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Jordan Dykstra is named Summit MBB player of the week..
            The SDSU women are not able to name a player of the week for the conference season.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
            X