Sad News...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad News...

Sad news to report. Long time SDSU supporter, Jerry Busick (Prairie Lanes), passed away today. He had been battling pancreatic cancer, along with other health issues. For those that don't know who he is, he sat courtside, center court (with cowbell ), next to Jacks#1Fan for years.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: Sad News...

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Sad news to report. Long time SDSU supporter, Jerry Busick (Prairie Lanes), passed away today. He had been battling pancreatic cancer, along with other health issues. For those that don't know who he is, he sat courtside, center court (with cowbell ), next to Jacks#1Fan for years.
    He was always their for those D2 games at frost. During my less chubby years friends and I would do the body paint for usd games and such at the end of the D2 games. One of them we took a group photo with jerry. We students thought that was pretty awesome he was willing to do that with us. Few people loved sdsu like he did.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Thats too bad. I remember chants of Jerry Jerry Jerry.....fondly. He loved SDSU but I dont think he was too keen on the D1 move.

RIP Jerry.

Comment

http://www.memorialsolutions.com/sit...ser_id=1202454
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
        X