Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TOWSON VS NDSU Frisco National Championship

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    It seems that you have real issue with no one giving Towson a chance. Does it really matter?
    Well, if the references to fracking-free Saturday and Will Farrell doing Bison flatulence commercials and the suggestion of rapture of football players were too subtle, then I'll just say it: IT WAS A JOKE! I'll try to get right in the middle of the Herd next time. No more attempts at humor on the SDSU Forum (Serious Darned Solemn Uniform).

Peace.

P.S. Would you say that I mistakenly exhibited Towson-like humor in that it had no chance of being funny?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      Well, if the references to fracking-free Saturday and Will Farrell doing Bison flatulence commercials and the suggestion of rapture of football players were too subtle, then I'll just say it: IT WAS A JOKE! I'll try to get right in the middle of the Herd next time. No more attempts at humor on the SDSU Forum (Serious Darned Solemn Uniform).

Peace.

P.S. Would you say that I mistakenly exhibited Towson-like humor in that it had no chance of being funny?

Bison are going to win and that's the end it,no need for further discussion,it's a done deal.....take your ball home then,who cares.......there!!!.....better add,i'm just kidding so no one thinks i'm serious and gets all bent out of shape!

Comment

Peace.

I didn't actually read what you wrote. You've just brought it up like 5 times in this thread.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Going along with the flow, it will be......

Bohl (Ditka) 4,761 Towson negative 63 ... Bohl plays just himself the entire second half and returns two punts for touchdowns, scores four safeties and serves popcorn to the first three rows in between plays. Takes himself out for two plays on defense but Towson cannot score because Bohl has installed a magnetic vaporizing field over their goal line. All four Towson fans are turned away at the gate, their tickets taken by one of the entire 690,000 and change people from the entire state of North Dakota who show up in a fleet of fan buses that had begun traveling on Aug. 6 and sets the all-time Guiness Book of World Records for Continuous Moving Fandom. Bohl/Bison are so great they literally convert all UND Nameless Fans on New Year's eve. On Game Day there is literally no one left to frack in North Dakota. Upon popular demand the world's largest wraparound giant screen is set up in the parking lot to handle the overflow, and Will Farrell does a series of specially designed Dodge commercials just for North Dakotans. My fave: "Runs on super-charged Bison flatulence!" At the end of the game, the rapture occurs and all Bison seniors (college, not fan) levitate to heaven, where they will become immediate starters on Vince Lombardi's All Heaven Packers.

You guys are right. Towson might as well not show up.
          Why are you NOW underestimating NDSU's chances?
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Why are you NOW underestimating NDSU's chances?
            Oh crap, I can't remember who I favor now.

Comment

I didn't actually read what you wrote. You've just brought it up like 5 times in this thread.
              Sorry. Won't offend ever again.

Comment

Sorry. Won't offend ever again.
                No offense taken, in fact, if Towson wins, who will be the genius? Not RO. That is for certain. Happy New Year to everyone reading.
                Last edited by Nidaros; 01-01-2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                  I thought the same thing. I was curious if Vegas had a line out on this game. Anyone know?
                  The game opened at NDSU by 10 1/2 and the total was 58. The line has moved to 13 1/2 and the total has moved down to 57.

If you've been betting NDSU throughout these playoffs you've been doing quite well.

This quote is for entertainment purposes only - Go Towson!

Comment

So this game is at 1pm today. Most of the world will be prepping to watch the NFL playoffs, which start at 3:30, but I will be watching this.

It has gotten a little bit of coverage on ESPN, mostly by Game Day, and mostly because of the Bison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Craig Bull*hit and guys are doing it one final time. Lead Towson 21-7 at half

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Craig Bull*hit and guys are doing it one final time. Lead Towson 21-7 at half
                        Unable to watch, but game playing out as expected. Bison up 35-7, 3 min to go.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          Unable to watch, but game playing out as expected. Bison up 35-7, 3 min to go.
                          Watched the whole game, yes it was as expected. Goodbye to Bohl and their 24 seniors. Could we have a chance next year? Maybe but who knows who they have on the bench and how much talent do they have?

Comment

What's most impressive is HOW they win. Complete domination. Every. Game.

Next year will definitely be interesting.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              Craig Bull*hit
                              Wow.....

Comment

They'll get killed. It may not be an overwhelming score but they won't be in it during the second half.
                                Not that it took a genius to see it coming, but ...

(I could probably have quoted almost every post in this thread. Everyone knew this was going to happen.)
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X