Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Bison fans are supposed to wear yellow.
    What are Towson's colors?

Default Re: TOWSON VS NDSU Frisco National Championship

,black and yellow

Quote Originally Posted by OldHare View Post
    ,black and yellow
    Wierd ndsu would want to wear yellow when that's the other schools color also.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Quote Originally Posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Towson played at LSU last year and played them to a close game. Not much would surprise after that, would it?
    I don't see how a game last year has much impact on a game this year. I'm not a guy that believes a whole lot in "moral" victories. All I know is that the Bison have been stomping everyone and they can stop the one thing Townson excels in found which is running the ball. This isn't the EWU defense. and, no matter what kind of inspired ball they are playing nothing matches NDSU's pursuit to put their hat in the ring for one of the best ever.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Quote Originally Posted by SoDakJack View Post
    I don't see how a game last year has much impact on a game this year. I'm not a guy that believes a whole lot in "moral" victories. All I know is that the Bison have been stomping everyone and they can stop the one thing Townson excels in found which is running the ball. This isn't the EWU defense. and, no matter what kind of inspired ball they are playing nothing matches NDSU's pursuit to put their hat in the ring for one of the best ever.
    Again, I am not predicting a win for Towson (there is no second "n", they are really sensitive about that), but was reacting to the four-touchdown margins predicted earlier in this string. The point about Towson sticking with LSUlast year (they were within a touchdown in the third quarter and lost by something like 16) and about Towson beating Connecticut this year is that this new coach has instilled a new ethic that has been a somewhat big story out in this area of the country. Towson was a joke and won something like 10 games over five seasons before he got here. As mighty as the Bison might be, I would never sell a team that has run the gauntlet like Towson has short in a championship game. As far as running game, Towson's starting QB - who, according to the latest local media reports might be able to play - threw for over 3,000 yards this year, about 500 more than Brock Jensen. So I don't think it is quite accurate to say the "one thing Towson excels in" is running the ball. They have been remarkably balanced.
    RE: The LSU experience, it's just my opinion but I think that the Jacks playing Nebraska this year will help the returning players as far as composure, handling hostile crowds, etc. Others may disagree, but I do think any kid who played in front of 92,000 and change in Baton Rogue is not going to be surprised by a few thousand Bison crazies showing up. Never underestimate the underdog in championship games.
    There is some pretty good FCS football played in this area of the country.

I'm expecting a good game from both teams. West is a beast and it will be a challenge for the Bison defense to slow him down.

I'm expecting at least a 90% Bison ( stadium break down ) fan turnout for this game. I bought tickets in the Towson section on the 50 yard line, along with many other Bison fans.

Towson is going to have to be able to pass the ball to win. If they just run West all game they will get blown out IMO.

Bison win this 35-17

Regarding Towson, and invoking the slogan of my now-adopted home state, they'll have to "Show Me."

The Bison don't need to show me anything. I've seen it already.
    "I think we'll be OK"

I fully expect NDSU to thoroughly beat Towson State. I don't care how good Towson is on paper. There is just something about a team that has been there and done that. Plus, NDSU will be playing to send Bohl out a champ. This thing could and probably will get ugly. Plus, plus, it's basically a home game for the Bison.

I'm pulling for NDSU because I think it is good for the conference.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

I just hope the bars ordered extra beer this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    NDSU will be playing to send Bohl out a champ. This thing could and probably will get ugly.
    I think it will be a virtual repeat of the last two weeks for NDSU. Most casual viewers like myself will probably change the channel by halftime. Of course, I know literally nothing about Towson. In fact, I had not even heard of that university (college?) until two weeks ago. I still could not tell you what state it is in! I know plenty about NDSU though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk