Very good break for Blake Treinen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Very good break for Blake Treinen

Blake pitched 1 and 1/3 innings today for the Nationals Vs. the Dodgers, struck out two and GOT The WIN in the playoffs, 5 - 2 !

How's that for Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      Blake pitched 1 and 1/3 innings today for the Nationals Vs. the Dodgers, struck out two and GOT The WIN in the playoffs, 5 - 2 !

How's that for Awesome!
      INDEED!!!!

Comment

Blake had a great year. He is going to get PAID next year. He is a top 50 reliever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Blake just shut out the lights for the Dodgers in the bottom of the 7th!

5 - 5 game, announcers giving lots of love for the walk on from South Dakota State!

Comment

Blake took the loss, 1-1 in the playoffs. a hit batsman and two seeing eye grounders in the 8th gave the Dodgers the winning run,.

Rats!!

Comment

BIG BIG NEWS - Today Blake was named the Nationals closer. This is an awesome opportunity for Blake both as a player and financially. If he has success he's looking at a BIG payday!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Blake's salary for 2017 is listed on Spotrac as $563.700.

Comment

There is no crying in baseball when you pull down those kind of bucks. Blake no doubt has earned his place and I wish him well for the rest of the season.

Comment

I assume he's still in his arbitration years? When do those end? He's poised for a big payday if he does well!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                      I assume he's still in his arbitration years? When do those end? He's poised for a big payday if he does well!
                      He is in year 3 of his team control on minimum contract years, next year he will get arbitration

Comment

Working...
                      X