2013 team success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 team success

This years team success is directly related to the Senior class. One reason for the few goals given up was the play of the mid field. The mid field is like the offensive and defensive line play in a football game. Just like in football you control the line of scrimmage or midfield in soccer you have a petty good chance of winning the game. Two key player that did not get much recognition in the media (much like offensive linemen) were Miller and Costello. Take one out of the game and it was a totally different team on the field. Take both out and a goal was going to be given up shortly after. Kingston had a great year as well and was the most dangerous player on the pitch in most games. Next year it appears Miller and Costello are going to be difficult shoes to fill. I would like to see Adams and Wolf move from the back line into the midfield with Brazil. They will lack size but should be quicker with more pace than most opponents. After all smaller and quicker works well for my team Barsa, we have only one player over 6' tall. I think you could plug in a couple of juniors into the outside backs and leave Mcneary and Patterson as center backs. The thinking is that the team will be able to posses and win balls in the midfield reducing the number of opportunities of the opposing team. Adams has great feet something you need to play in the tight spaces in the midfield. Wolf has very good foot skills with the pace to get forward. Any opinions?

Re: 2013 team success

What's a mid-fielder again?

You know a lot more than i do,any good web sites to learn the basics?

Comment

Re: 2013 team success

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      What's a mid-fielder again? La Liga would be a great source

You know a lot more than i do,any good web sites to learn the basics?

La Liga would be a great place to start

Comment

Working...
      X