LUSIGNAN ALL-AMERICAN! 12TH IN COUNTRY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LUSIGNAN ALL-AMERICAN! 12TH IN COUNTRY

SDSU Junior Trent Lusignan finished 12th at the NCAA Championships....ALL-AMERICAN! See the thread "Watch Lusignan...."

Re: LUSIGNAN ALL-AMERICAN! 12TH IN COUNTRY

Argus Leader's pre-story (read all about it in Sunday's edition): http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...-championships

Comment

Congrats to Coach Dehaven for helping Trent refine and develop his talent.

Comment

Trent Lusignan wins the men’s 10,000-meter run with a time of 29:55.69 at the Drake Relays.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          Trent Lusignan wins the men’s 10,000-meter run with a time of 29:55.69 at the Drake Relays.
          First of all, that is fast in a brutal race! Secondly, is he redshirting? He was listed as Unattached in the official results.

Last year Trent won the 10,000 at the Summit outdoor championships. He also ran a 29:40.56 at the Mt SAC Relays, so he has proven that he can run at the front of the pack in most races.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
            First of all, that is fast in a brutal race! Secondly, is he redshirting? He was listed as Unattached in the official results.

Last year Trent won the 10,000 at the Summit outdoor championships. He also ran a 29:40.56 at the Mt SAC Relays, so he has proven that he can run at the front of the pack in most races.
            In the summer of 1984, I ran in several 10k's in suburban Chicago and my best time was about 58 minutes. I recall one where a U of Illinois runner was in the lead. We met the leaders coming back to the finish line this guy from UI was moving an in the lead. I can't imagine competing against Trent. That's an excellent time for the 10k. Congratulations, Trent whether representing SDSU or not, a great job.

Comment

Lusignan received another Summit League Athlete of the Week for an outstanding performance at the Wisconsin addidas Invitational. His team topped a couple of nationally-ranked teams.
              http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...20151020j0cfjo

Comment

Working...
              X